• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello all

iBob

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello fellow forumites,
My name is (you guessed it!) Bob :p
I have been riding bikes for 17 years without a break and in all weathers. Basically, If I can keep the bike upright I'm riding it :) I'm not a speed demon, I'm a freedom demon. I love being out in the elements and I love the fact that I'm narrower than a car!

I have parked my butt within these cyber walls to gain information on the 2014 NC750X DCT which I have every plan of buying in the next 6 weeks.
There is much valuable information to be learned and I know I will enjoy learning it!

Thanks for having me :cool:

Cheers,
iBob

A hearty welcome, Bob! :)

I'm sure you will love your decision on the bike, and the great folks here on the Forum

I was just pulling his leg...having just read the other thread about 750 vs 700....children are we all... :p

Ha ha, well I sure hope we all don't get into Snarky McSnark 700 versus 750 camps with bad blood between the two, that would suck, IMHO :(

Thanks for the warm welcomes!
I will post pictures of my 750x as soon as I lay my sweaty hands on her.

Cheers,
Bob

Back