• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Have to shift 2-4 times before it goes into gear. Brand new bike.

I haven't ridden my NC long enough to have this yet, and mine's the DCT anyway. But on my past bikes, I would find that the shifts were smoother when I had just changed the oil. As you get more miles on the oil, the shifting gets clunkier.

Glad I saw this post. I never have had problems shifting my NC700X or my Moto Guzzi until I bought some Gaerme boots. In the past, I have always used hiking boots for my riding. Every time I wore the Gaerme's, it was a nightmare trying to get a decent shift. I was just getting ready to throw them away. Maybe I will try again and make sure I don't have any residual pressure on the the shifter.

On dirt bikes and quads always had to adjust the position of the shifter when ever I got a new pair of MX boots.

Glad I saw this post. I never have had problems shifting my NC700X or my Moto Guzzi until I bought some Gaerme boots. In the past, I have always used hiking boots for my riding. Every time I wore the Gaerme's, it was a nightmare trying to get a decent shift. I was just getting ready to throw them away. Maybe I will try again and make sure I don't have any residual pressure on the the shifter.

If adjusting the shift lever and still have trouble getting your foot under it? maybe you need my folding shift lever? I can make the lever shorter, or longer for you. Last year i made my lever 1/2 in longer for my size 12 boots. Dale

Back