• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Got one!

Congratulations on your new bike! You may not but I remember when you PM'd me on the ST-O forum about my NC700X. That must have been about a year and a half ago. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine. It's going to throb a lot different than the Versys.
Yep Dave that was me. After I test rode the NC in '12 when they came out, and liked it, I went out and traded the Versys for a '12 Ninja 1000. Rode it for a year and as nice as it was it wasn't really what I needed. My son wanted it more than me so I sold it to him. I had been seeing your posts about the NC on the ST forum every once in awhile and realized you must really enjoy this bike even though you owned an ST. The big test for me will be riding to my place at Lake Livingston next week, only 65 miles but that's how I will judge it. That sounds silly knowing some of you have done the Iron Butt on it. I'll be headed your way in March for the Daytona 200 but will be hauling it in our toyhauler.

Back