• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Good day to be ridin!

FlaNC700X

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone,
Picked up the first NC700xc in South Florida last night. Needless to say it is sweet. Sorry to all those that had appointments today to go look at it.Those waiting on theirs will be happy. At my age I wanted a bike like when I started many years ago. My commute to work is +70 miles a day in my Jeep Cherokee I was using a 1/4 of a tank a day. With this bike I may use 1 gallon. I sit straight up no leaning. The bike was a little high as my inseam is barely 30", but the center of gravity is so low and the bike is so narrow it feels like a bike half it's size. It is very nimble and easy to ride. It has strong torque in low to mid range. The trunk gas tank is a god send. I put everything in it. If you got any questions or suggestions just fire away!

Jay

NC700x.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there FlaNC! Congratulations on your new ride! Sure you're not going to miss the consumption of the Jeep.
Wishing you many happy and trouble free riding!

Hello! New here. I've never ridden a bike before, and am taking a BRC course next Saturday. My local Honda dealer has my NC700X on order and should be here sometime in Aug. How easy is this bike for a newbie? I can't wait to take that course, and then to get my NC700X. Going to take it real easy for a while after I get it but I am excited. You got any more pics or videos of the US version?

Hello! New here. I've never ridden a bike before, and am taking a BRC course next Saturday. My local Honda dealer has my NC700X on order and should be here sometime in Aug. How easy is this bike for a newbie? I can't wait to take that course, and then to get my NC700X. Going to take it real easy for a while after I get it but I am excited. You got any more pics or videos of the US version?

US version? I think there is just a common version.
:p

Good. Besides the speed readout and ABS standard on non-US bikes, anything else? I can't wait until my dealer gets mine in. Excited as this is my very first bike :cool:

Thanks, Fla, for the video. Looks and sounds awesome. I can't wait for my dealer to call. Would you say that this would be a good first bike?

No Happy your versions takes liters of gas ours takes gallons! Ha-ha.

Rob pat I posted a you tube so you can hear it and see it.

Day 3 NC700x - YouTube

No ABS?
:rolleyes:
@Rob, I think it is a good "first" bike only if the rider has the money. Else it is better to start with an used bike. But the egonomics of this NCX is great for a new rider.

I agree with Joe, but the NC is light and nimble. It's not screaming with so much power it will scare you or flip over. It cost range means you won't drop a bike that cost $12k. So yes not a bad choice.

Besides when you learn to brake good you won't need ABS.

Hi there, and welcome to the forum. I think you're going to have a blast with the BRC. I did one last month ('cuz it was over 5 years since I did it the first time and never rode much after that), and I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my 700X. My BRC was with Harley Davidson, they had mostly 250cc machines from Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, etc, very nimble and manageable; its all about the mechanics and good habits. The class size was really small at 12 people, and you'll find that the clutch is your friend, especially in the friction zone. I'm looking forward to the 700X as a machine I can grow into... Please update us with your progress..

Back