• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

GIVI Trekker 33s installed

that l do pig

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for all the discussion on the thread I initially posted on this topic.

I finally got the trekkers in from twisted throttle. I had to wait an additional couple of weeks due to a backorder but I did that to save 5%. I also went with the GIVI hardware.

I am happy with how it went together.

After first ride of twisties, hills, residential, interstate, 45 mph highways (I have it all by me) I am happy with it. It is the exact size I had hoped it would be. They are a little heavier than I imagined but once I got them behind me and moving I forgot about that concern. Hard to get old man legs over it all but I can suck it up. I am only 44 but have old man legs already. Looks like I need to have the discipline for side stand to get off the bike before putting on center stand - I usually just get off the bike by holding it and then go to center stand.

Attempting to attach 3 pics:

Attachments

• IMG_1572.jpg
    IMG_1572.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 3,047
  • IMG_1573.jpg
    IMG_1573.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 3,448
  • IMG_1574.jpg
    IMG_1574.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 1,158
They look great. Sometimes I wish my bike hadn't come with the OEM bags and I would have bought these.

Hi,

does anyone with the Givi 33s know if the numbers of mpg increase and how much while travelling with them full?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

does anyone with the Givi 33s know if the numbers of mpg increase and how much while travelling with them full?

Thanks in advance.

no noticeable change in mpg for me with the 33's on the sides and the 52 on the top...
though I do put more miles on the bike now that I can carry more stuff on it.

You can check out my numbers at fuelly there is a note on there for when I first topped off the tank and had full luggage on the bike.

Back