• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Givi pannier rack PL1111 quick removal

skillet_idly

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been very hesitant on purchasing the Givi side case rack PL1111 due to the fact that I don't always plan on carrying my panniers attached and do not like the look of the rack installed without the cases attached. I broke down and ordered the rack anyway because I didn't want to buy the overpriced OEM cases, besides I already have the Givi top case. My question is, by the looks of the installation instructions, can that rack be taken on and off fairly easy? Are there some quick release bolts that I can use to replace the current ones to make taking the rack on and off painless?

I have been very hesitant on purchasing the Givi side case rack PL1111 due to the fact that I don't always plan on carrying my panniers attached and do not like the look of the rack installed without the cases attached. I broke down and ordered the rack anyway because I didn't want to buy the overpriced OEM cases, besides I already have the Givi top case. My question is, by the looks of the installation instructions, can that rack be taken on and off fairly easy? Are there some quick release bolts that I can use to replace the current ones to make taking the rack on and off painless?

Another good reason for S W Motech rack with Givi bags. Easy removal in seconds.

Back