• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Getting the red nc700 in red

kjang

Reaction score
Visit site
Just put a deposit on an 2013 in red w/dct.
I confirmed with the parts guy and technician that the honda top box needed some body work trimming. So instead of getting a Honda box, I went with givi. No trimming of body work. Order light bar, taller windshield, center stand and a 12 bolt receptacle.
Due to arrive in April.

Ken (San Francisco, California)

Hey, Ken!!!!
Enjoy your Red NC in Red :)

I am waiting on the same thing...

Welcome from Oregon. Enjoy the red, I mean ride! From the title of your post looks like it will be a red, red ride.

Thanks.... My first new bike. Haven't ridden since high school (a very long time ago), so this bike with dct should be perfect.

Ken

Got mine in red last July. Manual transmission with ABS. Came straight from the factory to my dealer. Had it delivered, prepped, registered, and rolling out the door a week after I ordered it.

Thanks.... My first new bike. Haven't ridden since high school (a very long time ago), so this bike with dct should be perfect.

Ken

I hadn't ridden for a long time (38 yrs) when I got my NC last August. Even had to get my MC endorsement. After practicing the DMV's skills course, and on the street in front of my house for a few weeks, I took the riding test and passed. The NC was very easy to get used to, and every time I ride I enjoy it more and more. I'm sure you will have a great time on the bike.

Back