• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

G'day from Australia.

Harvey

Reaction score
Visit site
I hope I'm not the only one from Australia on these forums, and look forward to learning from others while here. I bought my lovey red NC700SA in December 2014 and love it. It's a good step up from the CB250 I've enjoyed for five year and as I do most riding around the suburbs/city, having a frunk is fantastic. It's also good to be able to ride on a highway without being worried about falling over every time a truck goes past.

Great to know there's a place we riders can go to learn more about our bikes.

Harvey.

G'Day Harvey and welcome along from the UK.

We have 'Neighbours' here in the UK so I am completely fluent in Australian so won't need to translate your posts. ;)

With this being an international forum I/we get to view members pics from all over the world, which is great.

I don't recall seeing any pics of the NC in Oz so far, so get snapping mate!

:)

Welcome from Texarkana USA. The member map shows a few other members near you. I'm not sure how accurate the map is.

I recall a thread a member posted about his 2014 Fink Desert Race adventure.

G'Day Harvey and welcome along from the UK.

We have 'Neighbours' here in the UK so I am completely fluent in Australian so won't need to translate your posts. ;)

With this being an international forum I/we get to view members pics from all over the world, which is great.

I don't recall seeing any pics of the NC in Oz so far, so get snapping mate!

:)

I don't have many pics as yet, but will get some up soon. Please don't think we're all like you see on Neighbours. (And why is that more popular in England than Australia??)

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I really don't want to ask this question, and I'm sure that when it is answered I'll face-palm myself. Anyway, I can't find a solution so I'll go to the people that know.
How do I change / create an avatar for the forum?
Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Humbly yours,

Harvey.:confused:

Up at the veeeeery top of your screen to the right, do you see: "settings"?

If you do, click on that, and then when the window pops up, look to your left. I think it's the third box down, you should see in a list, "edit avatar" or something like that. Go have a look-see, and let me know if you are able to get there :D

Hi from South Africa.

Yay! More people from the southern hemisphere! Is it just me or does this forum get a little slow when the northerners can't ride because of the cold weather? Ah, doesn't really matter - there's a wealth of information already here and people that know a lot more than I do (I'm still learning to ride).

I've heard that Australia only gets the S variant. We're the opposite here and only get the X, although I've seen a few Integras here and there. No CTX either. Anyone know the reason for this? Do Australians generally have shorter inseams than South Africans?

Welcome form New York! Where are you located? One of the Moto Guzzi gurus whom I've I had the pleasure to meet is in Canberra if I recall. Enjoy this great motorcycle!

Back