• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

G'day from Australia.

Hi from South Africa.

I've heard that Australia only gets the S variant. We're the opposite here and only get the X, although I've seen a few Integras here and there. No CTX either. Anyone know the reason for this? Do Australians generally have shorter inseams than South Africans?

We get the S and the Integra, yes. CTX as well, both manual and DCT. The Honda dealers over here decide which model they want from the available pool and in what kind of configuration.

Doubt very much that there was an Australian inseam survey performed any time since colonization, so I don't know the answer to that question ;)

Up at the veeeeery top of your screen to the right, do you see: "settings"?

If you do, click on that, and then when the window pops up, look to your left. I think it's the third box down, you should see in a list, "edit avatar" or something like that. Go have a look-see, and let me know if you are able to get there :D

Thanks L.B.S. I kept going to "My Profile". Didn't even think of trying "Settings". Thanks for being gracious. I'll make the changes later tonight.

Back