• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Forum wish list

To me, it happens with the "reply with quote" button. Thanks for your support

The same for me although if this appears then it has worked this time.
After hitting the reply with quote tab the reply box opens with a choice of post quick reply go advanced & Cancel tabs. Hitting the 1st seems to work. On the now 2 occasions that my message didn't get through this tab did not appear.
strangely both messages that were lost were on the same subject but not in the same thread. I'm sure that this is just coincidence

I was thinking the same thing. Hit the new post button and it says no new posts in 24 hours. Figured there would be a lot more discussion on here even though the nc is brand new (at least here in the us)

I would like to have the forum time set to a 24 hour clock instead of the todays version with AM/PM. The 24 hour clock is used in most parts of the world and is preferred. There should be a user setting allowing to change the clock display.

The same goes for the date presentation as YYYY-MM-DD is a common worldwide presentation instead of the odd and confusing american version of MM-DD-YYYY.

I changed the time to 24Hr format... but the date.. the best we can do is (25th April 1998) format.. so I changed that also.. Good recomendations...

Keep them comming...

On the left side under the name and location put a place for bike info. After reading several posts on people asking questions it would be handy to look and see if they have a DCT or standard abs or not. Not an issue this year but in the future what year of bike, as there will surely be changes some year

On the left side under the name and location put a place for bike info. After reading several posts on people asking questions it would be handy to look and see if they have a DCT or standard abs or not. Not an issue this year but in the future what year of bike, as there will surely be changes some year

Great suggestion.................... DONE!

Hi Dennis
What do the colors in the MAP say about the person? I see red (meaning myself) and then 2 colors , green and blue?
What do they mean?
~Joe

Dennis, we still have a small leftover from the AM/PM time display and date as MM-DD-YY in the top left corner where logged in users have their own pic and info displayed. Maybe these also can be changed to a 24 hour clock and DD-month-YYYY display? That would be great.

Pic of description:

Skärmavbild 2012-08-18 kl. 09.31.24.jpg

Last edited:
Back