• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Fork brace ??

I'm thinking these forks were put on because of cost more than anything else. They do the job if you stick to commuting for the average rider, but some riders use this bike as a pack mule, goat and a Goldwing.
I re engineer about everything I get to my needs.
I just ordered a set. Thanks for the thread!

I'm thinking these forks were put on because of cost more than anything else. They do the job if you stick to commuting for the average rider, but some riders use this bike as a pack mule, goat and a Goldwing.
I re engineer about everything I get to my needs.
I just ordered a set. Thanks for the thread!

I agree 100% ...

Live life,be yourself !!!!.

Just got it installed,it ain't no Super Brace,the tolerances are not perfect but I still think it's pretty good for $29..
0f554fec90ee20a2f4f818c6c78ee7fc.jpg

d856933522d1e02695a2629bf58c5ca4.jpg

Northwest,

What was your verdict on these? I got mine, put it on, fit great and all that jazz -- and while it does seem to help "in the corners" with stability, I tend to notice the front feels a bit stiffer in straight line riding than it used to.

Not sure if that's just my head, or if you notice it as well.

That is exactly what I felt.
I have 4 days of off-road coming up in a month,I also will have stiffer springs in by then.I have put fork braces on several bikes and they always seem to make the front a bit stiffer.

That is exactly what I felt.
I have 4 days of off-road coming up in a month,I also will have stiffer springs in by then.I have put fork braces on several bikes and they always seem to make the front a bit stiffer.

Ahhh, okay. I've never ran them on a street bike setup for comfort, so I'll take it off for now.

Old thread but I'm a new owner just catching up on info. I put a fork brace on my last 2 bikes & they made a huge difference. I'm waiting to see how my NC700XE handles crosswinds at highway speeds. That was the biggest difference on my Suzuki DL650. Without the brace it zig zagged all over the road in crosswinds. Hardly at all with the brace. Before that a Suzuki S40 Boulevard. Long skinny forks & the front wheel flopped around. Fork brace gave it better feedback in corners & softened the ride, probably less friction from less fork bending. I'll wait & put some miles on the Honda on windy days & decide.

Back