• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Forbes: "Assault Weapon" is just a PR Stunt Meant to Fool the Guillible

Joke Biden said today that if people want to defend themselves they should get shotguns.
Shotgun sales will prolly go through the roof now.
Gun manufacturers should give the Administration a lifetime sales award. :D

I don't understand why and how people with no common sense get to the position of power...
Because they tell people what they want to hear, whether its the truth or not. And the sheep will believe what their told, because that's what sheep do.
I think most people are easily impressed with popular/charismatic people and believe about anything they are told. If these people would base their
opinions on their own research instead of believing the media BS, maybe they wouldn't get voted in.
I wouldn't hold my breath though. These people will starve to death if the tax payers weren't feeding them.
Half of these idiots think guns are so evil. But I bet I bet they would change their mind if they had a pack of Ferrel dogs or cougar baring down on them or their live stock.

Last edited:
My favorite Glock is the 19 and I like the Ruger SR1911. My new favorite Pocket Pistol is the Sig Sauer P238 Sports. I carry it in a De Santis Nemesis Pocket Holster. It is a distributors exclusive and you can find them on Gun Broker for about $570 now. I paid $525.

View attachment 2336View attachment 2337View attachment 2334View attachment 2335View attachment 2332 View attachment 2331 View attachment 2358View attachment 2359View attachment 2357

Sig Sauer P238 Sport .380acp Night Sight/Fiber Opt

Current Bid $741.00 No Reserve! Started at $0.01
Quantity 1 # of bids 36 Bid History
Time left 1 Hours, 56 Minutes +
15 minute rule Location Butler, PA 16002
Start 1/29/2013 12:50:00 PM ET (This is a 14 day auction)
Ends On or After 2/12/2013 12:50:00 PM ET

Sig Sauer P238 Sport .380acp Night Sight/Fiber Opt

Current Bid $741.00 No Reserve! Started at $0.01
Quantity 1 # of bids 36 Bid History
Time left 1 Hours, 56 Minutes +
15 minute rule Location Butler, PA 16002
Start 1/29/2013 12:50:00 PM ET (This is a 14 day auction)
Ends On or After 2/12/2013 12:50:00 PM ET

I take that this is an auction?

Sig Sauer P238 Sports

sig.jpg

Attachments

• pix851918711.jpg
    pix851918711.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 0105130921-00.jpg
    0105130921-00.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 0105131102-00 (1).jpg
    0105131102-00 (1).jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
A famous person (I can't remember who) once said "There are lies Damm lies and statistics"

That was Mark Twain, otherwise known, I believe, as Samuel Clemens.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is not that the average politician is an idiot. The problem is that 50% of them are dumber than that!

I know what you mean.

But seriously, if people are idiots, why don't the non-idiots run for office and make better the lives of others?
I have yet to see a country of office-holders who are not CALLED names and idiots by people who think/dream they can do better. (BTW I am one of these critics too)
If one is in office, will one do differently from these "idiots"?
Talk is cheap.

:p

I know what you mean.

But seriously, if people are idiots, why don't the non-idiots run for office and make better the lives of others?
I have yet to see a country of office-holders who are not CALLED names and idiots by people who think/dream they can do better. (BTW I am one of these critics too)
Talk is cheap.

Because it's a Catch 22.

You have to be a lying, cheating, smarmy weasel to be a "good" politician.

If you are honest, believe in decent principles, speak your mind true and use a whisker of common sense, you wouldn't make it through the night before being crucified by all the smear campaign efforts, brought upon you by the entire gang of other agenda driven, life long professional politicians.

You have to play the game and if not, there is no entry into the club.

I know what you mean.

Talk is cheap.

Here in the USA, and probably world wide, we have an industry, to make politicians, corrupt and rich.

Art

Because it's a Catch 22.

If you are honest, believe in decent principles, speak your mind true and use a whisker of common sense, you wouldn't make it through the night before being crucified by all the smear campaign efforts, brought upon you by the entire gang of other agenda driven, life long professional politicians.

Bingo! Perfect example was this past presidential election...we got stuck with the weasel.

Because it's a Catch 22.

Here in the USA, and probably world wide, we have an industry, to make politicians, corrupt and rich.

Art

Bingo! Perfect example was this past presidential election...we got stuck with the weasel.

So you are all saying the great USA (and perhaps UK) are run by Idiots. Idiots whom you voted in to represent you?
:D

Back