• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Waking the dragon — How Feinstein fiddled while America burned.

we all know what happens when you give a monkey a machine gun!!
[video=youtube_share;f6LWNQqs7TE]http://youtu.be/f6LWNQqs7TE[/video]

Last edited:
Yeah you are both quite right it is a bar,,and you are intitled to your opinions,,,enjoy your beers guys ,,I,m out of here!!! but before I go, I will just say we are going though tough times too!! and we(I) would find it very helpful if a certain guy living down in the White house did not start telling us which economic cartel we should belong too the majority of people here want out of the EU ...see it works both ways guys!!! have a nice day....

Actually there are quite a few of us on this side of the pond that agree the guy in the white house shouldn’t be trying to tell you which cartel to belong. You should have the freedom to chose your own cartel.

Lipsee, I truly am sorry if I offended you. It seems we are on the same team, all tho many miles apart. The current US administration is leading us and the world down the wrong path, it is up to the informed patriots world wide to prevent the elite few from ruling the world. I realize that sounds a little far fetched, but it does scare the hell out of me. Not for me, but my children, grandchildren and yours! Stay vigilant, informed and prepared! Laus Deo!

my some of you guys are too sensitive.
stop being a baby and spitting ya dummy because some one said some thing you didn't like.
if you did this on every forum ,you wouldn't have a forum to be a member of.
we all take a flax from time to time...the internet world are full of key board warriors.
they like nothing better than to get your back up but hate it when you smile and wink.
life to short bud to take things seriously, and I mean that folks because if we did this guy wouldn't be our prim (donna)inister
cameron-2fingers.jpg

The Bar was proposed to be a place to discuss topics other than bikes or NC700 (whatever version).
If someone is not happy to read the stuff here (the topic already has a warning disclaimer), I am guessing he should just not come to this thread.

I agree with the view that we are online friends on this forum, and we CAN and should share our views on other stuff besides NC700. It is all ok unless one comes here and bitch about how "XYZ" bike is way better than our NCX, then it is common sense to firebomb him. Other than that, all topics are ok, so long we remain mature and civil about it.

Guess who proposed "The Bar"?
:p

The Bar was proposed to be a place to discuss topics other than bikes or NC700 (whatever version).
If someone is not happy to read the stuff here (the topic already has a warning disclaimer), I am guessing he should just not come to this thread.

I agree with the view that we are online friends on this forum, and we CAN and should share our views on other stuff besides NC700. It is all ok unless one comes here and bitch about how "XYZ" bike is way better than our NCX, then it is common sense to firebomb him. Other than that, all topics are ok, so long we remain mature and civil about it.

Guess who proposed "The Bar"?

Your right Happy, the NC sucks! But I'm keeping mine just because I'm stubborn!

Actually I,m getting ichy feet and thinking of flogging (selling) mine......it was beemerguy (sorry I,m crap on names) He mentioned about it being abit flat with out modification,,or something like,,,,and it struck a cord in the back of my head,,,and I got looking at other bikes as "you do".....and I think I need a Triumph Trophy....Yes I need it... (I must stop looking)

Actually I,m getting ichy feet and thinking of flogging (selling) mine......it was beemerguy (sorry I,m crap on names) He mentioned about it being abit flat with out modification,,or something like,,,,and it struck a cord in the back of my head,,,and I got looking at other bikes as "you do".....and I think I need a Triumph Trophy....Yes I need it... (I must stop looking)
Triumph?
Why downgrade?
Are you so itchy backside to want to solve many problems instead of running the ultra reliable Honda?
:rolleyes:

Triumph ? a downgrade? How very dare you!!!!! totally unpatriotic,,,oh I see you are from the land of chocs and clocks....hey I liked you vid,,,wish I could corner as good,,,honestly I,m crap around the bends....

Triumph ? a downgrade? How very dare you!!!!! totally unpatriotic,,,oh I see you are from the land of chocs and clocks....hey I liked you vid,,,wish I could corner as good,,,honestly I,m crap around the bends....

A friendly jest....
Don't be too upset.

Triumphs are now very popular here. Are they really made in the UK still? I only SPEAK English.
However I don't see myself owning one yet.

I,m not sure where the Trophy is made,,I know the Bonnies are made in Thailand**....Does it really matter where they are made? even if it is assembled here (uk) all the parts come from everywhere including China... I am patriotic towards Truimph (in your case I was just jesting) and am proud of what they have done and proved can be done.They proved the brits can still compete and be successful in a world market ,and they did it from the ground up..yeah I am proud..But buying one,,I got my fingers burnt in the 70s,still not sure I could hand over the cash...Talk is cheap,,,but cash is KING.....** Good idea for a factory visit...

Assuming that you are referring to a Hinkley Trophy as opposed to a Meridan one that's a good choice of bike.

First of all, I feel deep sorrow for the fallen UK soldier in the senseless killing. May Mr. Rigby rest in peace. I also pray that those 2 murderers are brought under the full extend of the law and will never seen the light of day again!

The more I see news on gun control and how the Western World (particularly W. Europe) view Muslims, I can't help but notice the similarity and how different the liberal government treat this 2 issues. I would say that the vast majority of gun owners are peaceful, responsible, and contribute to the society just like everybody else. Guns are used for sporting, competition, recreation, and self defense. 80 millions in the USA alone are law abiding and never harmed anyone. But a few individuals, who wished to do harm to the world, carried out a devil plan in a killing spree and killed the innocent with a guns. And all of a sudden guns are the issue while all gun owners are demonized.

I see similarity in Muslims who are also peaceful and responsible people. Just like any others, they raise their kids to be good people, earn a good living, and contribute to the society. But there are also a few individual extremists who wish harm on others and carry out plots to hurt/kill others. The latest being the Fort Hood shooting, Boston Marathon bombing, and the London killing of a soldier. Both US and UK official is condemning the individuals but not the agenda behind the action - the religion. Why so different in reaction? Aren't those killing driven by their religion? UK PM specifically said that the killing has nothing to do with religion, fearing the backlash from the Muslim, which is ironic since the basis of my argument is that they are peaceful people.

So why the reaction is so different? I can only come to one conclusion - the Liberal are cowards. They are fearful for their own safety but they are afraid to stand up for themselves. They are outraged by killings by guns and are concerned for their home safety. But they won't take responsibility to arm themselves against intruders. So they call for the banning of all guns, just so they would FEEL safe.

They are also outraged by the senseless killing by the Muslim extremists who have infiltrated our world. But they are too scared to confront their fear, knowing that any push back is deemed to un-PC and would bring more upheaval. So what do they do? They look away and ignore the bigger issue. It's just a statistical out-layer, one is a million, it will be gone if I don't think about it.

Anyway, sorry about the rant. Carry on.

arming everybody is hardly likely to stop the killing. I remember back in the 60s there was a poster that said fighting for peace was like having intercourse ( They actually used one word for that bit) for virginity.
I have my own religious beliefs which I will not go into here but I also respect the right of others to follow theirs providing that they do so in a peaceful manner and do not try to force them on others. At my sons wedding the brides family who are all Mormon were quite happy to see us drinking alcohol despite their beliefs.
Over the centuries the have been millions killed in the name of religion even by those claiming to worship the same God but in different ways.
To my way of think Bob Dylan's song "with God on our side" sums it up well Joan Baez and Bob Dylan WITH GOD ON OUR SIDE - YouTube

I don't think arming everyone would be a good idea. (Too many nut cases out there) But if they are of sound mind and competent, they should be able to make their own choice.
At least most states in America allow this.

There will always be sick minded people out there and I'm glad I have the knowledge and rights, to protect my family and property.
If a person chooses not to have a gun in their house, that's fine by me.

Back