• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Foam Lever Grips

JoeZ

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Did an install of "Foam Lever Grips" today. Very simple and very comfortable... :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 365
That's why I posted. Never seen this before and wanted to share.... :) it really feels great without the gloves... Haven't tried them with the gloves on. LOL not sure it will make a difference with them (the gloves) on. We'll see.

I did something similar. the freezing cold metal was sucking heat from my fingers on cold mornings!
I used an old camelback hose insulator on mine.

The foam grip puppies make a world of difference, too. I have some cheap aftermarket "Grip Puppies" but the work great!

Yeah, let us know what you think. I didn't know what to expect but am sold now LOL... Can't go back :)

They were a heck of a lot cheaper than the Kurakyn (or whatever) grips. They don't look as cool but I'm not into cool, I'm into functional (and cheap).

Yeah, let us know what you think. I didn't know what to expect but am sold now LOL... Can't go back :)

Had them on for three weeks now. Took a minute to get used to because the clutch does not easily slide off my gloves when releasing. But I don't even notice now and much prefer having the covers.

Back