• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Engine light question

Folgrum

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, I recently changed my oil on my 2012 NC700SA and I replaced the Oil filter with the K&N filter, Anyway after I finished whenever I turn my bike on and the instruments all light up and then go out the engine light stays on but once I start my bike it goes off. I'm just wondering if anyone else has ran into this and suggestions.
I have been riding it still for about two weeks and it runs fine but I'm just curious about the light.

Thanks!

Hey guys, I recently changed my oil on my 2012 NC700SA and I replaced the Oil filter with the K&N filter, Anyway after I finished whenever I turn my bike on and the instruments all light up and then go out the engine light stays on but once I start my bike it goes off. I'm just wondering if anyone else has ran into this and suggestions.
I have been riding it still for about two weeks and it runs fine but I'm just curious about the light.

Thanks!

What the two fine gentlemen above me said. ;) The oil light is by default, always on as soon as you turn the key, but before the bike's engine is running. ie: when there is low or no oil pressure, the light is on to signal this. When you start the bike, it will stay on for a brief second while the engine builds oil pressure, then go out.

Back