• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Electrical wiring diagram 2021 NC750XA

Marx75

Reaction score
Visit site
Just a quick question, does anyone have access to the wiring diagram for the 2021-current NC750XA, I'm trying to track down an intermittent problem with the left side indicators not working/flashing (and sometimes the hazards) and its driving me nuts! I've had the bike panels off to check all obvious connections and they all "look" OK but I would rather do some testing to confirm.
It seems Honda have gone away from simple indicator relays to a new 8 pin type for the LED's and I don't know the pinouts from that relay (FR36-003) :-(
Thanks in advance if anyone can send a photo of the diagram or any help you can give!
Much appreciated,
Marx

Here's a fragment from non-U.S. 2021 NC750XD wiring diagram. I believe this part is also the same in the NC750XA. The internal diagram of the relay is not given, so you have to deduce it from the external connections. In addition, I also attach the complete wiring diagram. Good luck

Capture.JPG

NC750 2021 wiring diagram_02.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you soo much lootzyan, this is perfect and exactly what I needed, you're a star!

Hi all, I just thought that I would update you on the fault above and perhaps helps someone out in the future.
With the help of lootzyan's diagram, I found the fault. It was the rear left indicator positive wire shorting to earth.
The culprit was the tail side of the rear left indicator wiring had got wedged next to the hinge of the rear seat and had worn a very small hole through the outer rubber protective sleeve and into the conductor insulation.
I do not understand why Honda did not secure ALL the wires that sit under the rear seat, they would only have needed a slightly bigger cable clamp!
Anyway I hope this may help someone in the future. I have also added an edited diagram for the indicator circuit, its a bit easier to follow than the full diagram.
Again thank you lootzyan for the diagram it helped so much!

Attachments

• NC750 2021 wiring diagram_02edit.jpg
    NC750 2021 wiring diagram_02edit.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 20
I'm glad it could help. But all the credit goes to someone else. A new member - intek from Italia found a link to a pdf of the wiring diagram. You might ask him how safe these sources are. Your interests may be similar.

Back