• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Need Help Self cancelling indicator modules NC750X XA DCT 2021/22

Wheelee

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys I have read all the threads on this topic but would really appreciate help with the following
On the 2021/22 NC750X XA DCT model how many connections are there on the flasher relay, is it a 2 pin, 3 pin or 9 pin? The reason I ask is I think the signal minder is the simplest to fit and does not require cutting wires except if you want to add the brake light .

For everyone information there are 2 timed modules STS and Signal minder and 4 audible modules BLE35, Indimate, Audicator and Mo-stop (Moto gadgets).

Also would anyone stateside know if Signal minder is still available as I am finding it difficult to contact Kisan Electronics?

If anyone has the 2021 Service manual could they copy the wiring diagram for me, I have tried to buy one but it is out of stock.

Any information on the above would be appreciated, many thanks.

...the flasher relay, is it a 2 pin, 3 pin or 9 pin? ...
Four (4P)... on 2011 NC700, 2015 NC750, 2015 CTX700.
If there is any change in the relay type, it is best to check it on the OEM parts vendors website.

Capture.JPG

Looking at the Kisan Electronics webwite, it does not appear they support 2021+ NC750X. If you figure this out, let us know.

Thanks that is what I thought, but while there is a site for signal minder I have not been able to get in touch with them. Would anyone know if they are still in business?
That's a good question they haven't provided social media updates since 2020. How did you try to contact them?

Address:​

Kisan
3410 Fillmore Ridge Heights
Colorado Springs, CO 80907

Contact us

Phone:​

1-888-464-5472

Hi thanks for your reply . I tried to phone them a few times and could not find a email address on their site. I even looked at the address on the google maps street view but could not figure if the premises was open.

I’ve just fitted the ST2 unit to my 2021 NC750X, this is an impressive kit, works great. I have the system on two of my bikes now.

Prior to picking up this present '20 NC750X DCT, I owned an '18 Africa Twin Adventure Sports DCT and bought it brand new in '20. To this day, I still can't believe that Honda, in its infinite wisdom, still puts out a bike, like the fairly complicated Africa Twin Adventure Sports in 2018, WITHOUT self canceling turn signals. I mean, I had two Yamaha RD 400's, a 1976 and a 1977 both bought brand new and guess what, they BOTH had self cancelling turn signals. I mean geeeze Honda, how hard can it be to throw on a couple extra components to make all their bikes with self canceling turn signals???

Anyway, I contemplated getting the ST2 system several times for that A/T but just never pulled the trigger. I get an ad from them in an email every now and then. I've contemplated getting the ST2 system for the recently purchased NC but, we'll see. I definitely try and remember to cancel my signals. To me, it's just plain dumb to leave them on because you're not keeping aware and, even then, it's also bad that many people DON'T even use them. I'll have to learn more about other systems too.
Scott

Prior to picking up this present '20 NC750X DCT, I owned an '18 Africa Twin Adventure Sports DCT and bought it brand new in '20. To this day, I still can't believe that Honda, in its infinite wisdom, still puts out a bike, like the fairly complicated Africa Twin Adventure Sports in 2018, WITHOUT self canceling turn signals. I mean, I had two Yamaha RD 400's, a 1976 and a 1977 both bought brand new and guess what, they BOTH had self cancelling turn signals. I mean geeeze Honda, how hard can it be to throw on a couple extra components to make all their bikes with self canceling turn signals???

Anyway, I contemplated getting the ST2 system several times for that A/T but just never pulled the trigger. I get an ad from them in an email every now and then. I've contemplated getting the ST2 system for the recently purchased NC but, we'll see. I definitely try and remember to cancel my signals. To me, it's just plain dumb to leave them on because you're not keeping aware and, even then, it's also bad that many people DON'T even use them. I'll have to learn more about other systems too.
Scott
I have a touch of arthritis in my thumb joint and it’s sometimes painful to press the cancel button. So if they self cancel I’m more likely to use them in the first place. I find that they get left on after a long wait at a junction or if there is another distraction. How did it work on the RD, must have been a crude system in those days?

Hi guys I have read all the threads on this topic but would really appreciate help with the following
On the 2021/22 NC750X XA DCT model how many connections are there on the flasher relay, is it a 2 pin, 3 pin or 9 pin? The reason I ask is I think the signal minder is the simplest to fit and does not require cutting wires except if you want to add the brake light .

For everyone information there are 2 timed modules STS and Signal minder and 4 audible modules BLE35, Indimate, Audicator and Mo-stop (Moto gadgets).

Also would anyone stateside know if Signal minder is still available as I am finding it difficult to contact Kisan Electronics?

If anyone has the 2021 Service manual could they copy the wiring diagram for me, I have tried to buy one but it is out of stock.

Any information on the above would be appreciated, many thanks.
Hi, coming late on this thread and writing while on vacation away from home i.e. can’t dig up source material. I have a 2017 NC750X DCT and had both signal canceller and brake module installed. If I had to do it over, I would not install the signal canceller as there is no way to override when it doesn’t cancel.. not often but it does especially when changing lane. Also, at a red light when wanting to turn, if the light takes forever to change, the signal will cancel. HTH. JP

I have a touch of arthritis in my thumb joint and it’s sometimes painful to press the cancel button. So if they self cancel I’m more likely to use them in the first place. I find that they get left on after a long wait at a junction or if there is another distraction. How did it work on the RD, must have been a crude system in those days?
Ha!
Welcome to my world of ARTHRITIC THUMBS!!! That condition/situation SUCKS big time! I'm gonna ride as long as I can with that condition. Anyway, I am by far, no electrical engineer or authority on the operation of self canceling turn signals. But, I figure for just about anyone who's got even a slight amount of tech savvy in automotive stuff, and works for companies like Honda, Yamaha, Harley and a few more, can figure out what's needed to make those dumb-a$$ turn signals cancel on their own. As for how did the Yamaha RD operate and control their turn signals, not a clue. I just know that they self canceled. Honda's been putting self canceling turn signals on their flagship Goldwings for decades.

I don't know what other bikes they've produced over the years with self cancelling t/s but here's a tid bit of info. As stated, my '18 Africa Twin Adventure Sports DCT DID NOT have self cancelling turn signals. BUT,,,,,,,,,the 2018 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sport DCT shipped to Canada DID have them!!!!!!!!!! Whaaaaaat????? Same bike, same assembly line, same time on the same line, same year and we here in the USA did not have them but, the Canadians did. Honda, in a typical *new and improved* version of the A/T-A/S in 2020, then put self canceling t/s's in place. Way to go Honda, you already had them years before.

As for the Kisan link above, when I select model of bike, as in 2020 NC750X DCT, it doesn't exist. In fact, there's only one model of NC there. It's an NC700J (what's that?) So, maybe I'm doing something wrong there.
Scott

The ST2 system seems like a pretty good remedy for us forgetful folks. I have trained myself to be at least somewhat cognoscente of the fact I'm using my turn signals and do my very best to shut them off either mid way through a turn or shortly thereafter. Every once in a while, I forget and scold myself for it.

Last edited:
As for the Kisan link above, when I select model of bike, as in 2020 NC750X DCT, it doesn't exist. In fact, there's only one model of NC there. It's an NC700J (what's that?) So, maybe I'm doing something wrong there.
Scott
The NC700J (or JD) is the Honda NM4 Vultus whose production apparently ended at 2019. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_NM4

The Kisan application chart appears to have errors and omissions which, sadly, seems very common with aftermarket accessory suppliers.

...As for the Kisan link above, when I select model of bike, as in 2020 NC750X DCT, it doesn't exist. In fact, there's only one model of NC there. It's an NC700J (what's that?) So, maybe I'm doing something wrong there.
Kisan specifies one type - SM-3SV as a universal relay replacement. But it does not specify whether it is suitable for any type of light bulb, incandescent or LED (I did not look for this information too thoroughly). Connecting wouldn't be a problem but without this information I don't know if it's worth the risk if it will work.

Correction:
I found this information but did not find the Opions Hook-ups section. (I didn't really want to search).

Capture.JPG

Correction 2:
I found it...

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
All you posted was a link to Kisan. So I looked at it and there is no signal cancel device application listed there for 2020 or 2021 NC750X. What was the purpose of the link to Kisan?
The OP was wondering if Kisan was in business, Thats all.

Hi, coming late on this thread and writing while on vacation away from home i.e. can’t dig up source material. I have a 2017 NC750X DCT and had both signal canceller and brake module installed. If I had to do it over, I would not install the signal canceller as there is no way to override when it doesn’t cancel.. not often but it does especially when changing lane. Also, at a red light when wanting to turn, if the light takes forever to change, the signal will cancel. HTH. JP
I am assuming you’ve fitted the ST2 unit, if so on lane changes when the signal doesn’t cancel all you have to do is push the button in the same direction again.

I’ve just fitted the ST2 unit to my 2021 NC750X, this is an impressive kit, works great. I have the system on two of my bikes now.
Is the wiring as straightforward as the instructions diagram colour code? Are the wire colours the same for the NC750X with LED indicators

Back