• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda Brake/Tail Light Diagram - Asking for help about a bolt

The Phoenix

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all.
I was installing a pair of Denali brake/tail lights and trying to get to the black 3-pin connector when I lost one a bolt that is part of the brake/tail light assembly.
The 2021 NC750 Manual describes the part as a "brake/tail light socket bolt" and in looking at the Honda Parts diagram the bolt is highlighted by a dotted square with an arrow pointing to "F-34".
This diagram is identical to every Honda Motorsports and Honda MC parts diagram that posts 2021 NC750xd diagrams. None has the typical part# next to it with a corresponding Honda Part# and option to purchase the part.
I can also tell you that this bolt is one of four that secures the pillion seat hinge and while looking at the seat diagram this bolt is shown, and it is also shown with a dotted square box, arrow to F-34, and no other corresponding part information. So far I have contacted 5 different vendors' parts departments and none of them can seem to answer (1) what part number the corresponding bolt is, or (2) what "F-34" means in the hope that it will provide a means to identify and order the part.

Is there anyone who can help me to identify the part, part number or even what F-34 means?

Thanks in advance for looking and your help.

Attachments

• 2021 Honda NC750xd Brake_Tail Light Bolt.png
    2021 Honda NC750xd Brake_Tail Light Bolt.png
    653.7 KB · Views: 16
I think that means go to drawing F34 which is for Rear Fender and I think you will find that screw shown and identified there. You are currently on drawing F36 (see lower right of full illustration). The point of this is that the parts are related to two different illustrations but Honda wants to indentify the part and number only in one place.

The short answer is I think you want part number
90085-KFB-000BOLT, SPECIAL (6X22)$3.23$2.75

6BF00FFD-E2B5-4EA2-9F1D-55559F13E22E.jpeg23C321D7-339D-46EA-AB33-FD46B4C0003D.jpeg

Last edited:
You're welcome. It's a shame people who work in that business, the parts department, can't help their customers.

You're welcome. It's a shame people who work in that business, the parts department, can't help their customers.
Just in case anyone else finds themselves in the need of the part I was looking for it is the socket bolt for fender for 2021 NC750xd (see drawing F-34) part #90085-KFB-000.
670cc - thank-you again for your kindness.

Back