• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Dzell Radiator Guard

This looks very cool radiator, but i think the front suspensions will have contact with the radiator if you turn the steering wheel all the way to the left or right.

Any danger of contact with fender under full lock left/right or under hard cornering load?

I would like to see what Koma says or anyone else who has bought this gaurd. There are ten people out there somewhere. There is a picture on the original Ebay listing that looks to show the forks turned fully to the left and it seems there is plenty of clearance. Could be an optical illusion.

Yeah, I did the "roll your own" version too:

http://nc700-forum.com/forum/garage-mechanical-help/2639-radiator-guard-3.html#post45836

But you have to admit the Dzell version looks a heck of a lot better than either of our meager attempts. I want to know what the silver metal is? Hopefully it's stainless steel as opposed to aluminum. While I'm mostly into to function over form, I'm not totally immune to all cosmetic design aspects.

I understand, and agree. If you can afford a better aesthetic, then enjoy!

If anyone is intersted he now has 9 more of these radiator gaurds listed on Ebay. There were 10. ;)

By the way. If anyone is interested. This guy has 17 feedbacks on Ebay. Which is a very small amount. But he has a 100% feedback rating and all 17 feedback left are for this specific radiator guard. Everyone who purchased it was very satisfied and several of them stated something about the good quality of the product. I purchased one today so I will provide pictures and comments about any possible clearance issues. I remember someone being concerned about that.

I think I was the second or third to buy this from him. It is a great looking product. Have had it on the bike for a month or two now and very happy with it. It has great styling and a very functional design. Installed in 5 minutes.

As far as interference, my left fork touches it at full tilt, right clears. Because of the interference it put a tiny dent in the guard but it is hardly noticeable.

I love it and think for the function (not just a bug protector but and actual rock protector); it is worth the $100

Not to hijack the thread, but does anybody know what kind of hard bags those are in the photos?

I think those are Kappa's KV33 bags, which is almost identical to the Givi V35s.

Sent from a Speak & Spell wired to a record player, a saw blade, a fork, and an umbrella.

I think two guys have posted saying they have it installed. Would one of you mind showing us a couple pics? Thanks in advance.

The Post Office called me today and told me mine came in. It took about 5 minutes to install it.
I can't believe how fast this was shipped! About the best service out there in my books!
I'm adding more accessories so the NC is stripped right now.(So no finished pics.)
This is what mine looks like with the guard on as is sits.
I'm impressed with the quality and looks.

2013 nc pics 022 paint.jpg

2013 nc700 001 paint.jpg

Back