• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Down Under

Graeme

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys

I live in Perth Western Australia.
Well I have finally done it. I have signed up for my first Honda. I put a deposit (11 Sept 2012) on NC700S. Just waiting for it to arrive, haha. I asked for a white one. go figure. if i was not fussy on colour, i could all ready be riding red bike. We get a choice of red or white. It will be the lowest powered bike that i have bought! but i bought it as a city commute. I am looking forward to having a road bike again!

Graeme

Very good choise!

Here's mine.
DSC02565.JPG

thanks for the welcome.
I finally picked up my bike 31/10/2012. I trailer-ed it home. exhaust, radiator guard and fenda extenda went straight on. Now I must say that i like the mods. I put the GPR Powercone. straight on. did not even ride the bike with std exhaust on. DB Killer installed sounds quite like std exhaust. DB Killer out sounds like and exhaust should! R&G Radiator guard looks good easy to fit. I put my first tank of fuel in last week and well impressed. (360km).
more mods ordered.

thanks for the welcome.
I finally picked up my bike 31/10/2012. I trailer-ed it home. exhaust, radiator guard and fenda extenda went straight on. Now I must say that i like the mods. I put the GPR Powercone. straight on. did not even ride the bike with std exhaust on. DB Killer installed sounds quite like std exhaust. DB Killer out sounds like and exhaust should! R&G Radiator guard looks good easy to fit. I put my first tank of fuel in last week and well impressed. (360km).
more mods ordered.

It will get better!

Back