• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Don't even try it !!!!.

Nortwestrider

Reaction score
Visit site
This is why you don't try to out run the Police in Seattle...
apemu9u7.jpg

yvejy8ej.jpg

edahytas.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I am ever tempted to outrun a cop because I know I can't outrun his radio. Of course the best practice is to never give one a reason to chase you.

You can out run the motor but you can't outrun the motorola.

He's the highest ranking motor cop in Seattle.He told me that he was asked what bike he thought should be the next gen of police bikes.He said Conny 14 ( jokingly ),then the dept bought one to try out!!.

He looks like a pretty friendly guy. My dad was a Snohomish county sheriff. Retired. He was always jealous of the motorcycle cops. He was an avid motorcyclist. It was kind of his dream but I don't think the Sheriffs department rode bikes. Maybe they do in King County? I don't know.

He was really surprised and happy when I knew what kind of bike he had.
He was doing crowed control at a parade this morning.

Most folks have no idea what is involved being a motorcycle officer. Every city I know of requires this motorcycle officer training course to even qualify for an application. Most city's require a refresher course at least once a year.

The motorcycle officer course: Police Officer Owns Motorcycle Skill Course - YouTube

It will cost about $6000 in attorney fees to flee from an officer. So, please don't even think about it.

4 years ago my son was arrested for running from the police,later it was down graded to reckless driving.It cost him alot of $$$ and 3 years of problems !!!.

It will cost about $6000 in attorney fees to flee from an officer. So, please don't even think about it.

It costs nothing to flee from an officer... it only costs if they catch you...

unfortunately unless you stole the car, all they need to do to catch you is get your license plate... pretty easy for them to do with all the squads having dash cams now...
And of course, there are always squads that can get out in front of you because they all have radios... and spike strips.

I guess the lesson here is don't run unless
1) You are filming a movie, in that case you stand a perfectly good chance of getting away... and if you hear the blues brothers chase theme playing you might cause millions of dollars worth of squad cars to pile up too!
2) You have no intention of ever returning home again, and the cost of running out weighs the cost of getting caught. Even then the odds aren't generally in your favor.

Most folks have no idea what is involved being a motorcycle officer. Every city I know of requires this motorcycle officer training course to even qualify for an application. Most city's require a refresher course at least once a year.

The motorcycle officer course: Police Officer Owns Motorcycle Skill Course - YouTube

you US guys think things only happen in the US. Then check this out and think again. :p
Japanese Police Motorcycle Riding Competition - YouTube
peace! :cool:

Back