• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Denali Light bar????

jmzd4

Reaction score
Visit site
Taken from another thread after I realized that it for the 750X, but I wouldn't think that would make a difference.

get the bar in the correct position, the tab part facing rear of bike. if you get it wrong your forks will hit the bar.

i had to do it twice, dont be like me!

i have a 2013, so i powered mine with the 3 point connection on the oem aux harness. i connected blue (high beam power wire) and green (ground). works like a champ.

if you have a 2014 and up, ypu dint have a blue wire.

I installed the bar awhile back and remember having struggles with a couple of nuts. Think I ended up getting a shorty 10mm or whatever it was and taping the nuts to the wrench. Not much space to work up under there. Yes, my instructions were backwards and forks hit the light bar.

Am I to assume that the directions from Denali are wrong? The directions say that the tab should face front:confused:

Thanks. I'll try a mock up tomorrow with the light bar the other way. If it works I'll send a little email to TwistedThrottle and let them know.
That will be about the 10th email they received....maybe they will eventually change it ;-)

I let RevZilla know as well, and they said they would pass it along. It's dangerous and Denali should get it fixed. I would contact them directly if I could find their website.

The instructions are wrong. I had to install it twice because if you put the bar as indicated by Denali, your forks hit the bar when turning.

I got my Denali light bar installed yesterday. What a royal pain in the posterior. I had to elicit the assistance of my daughter and her smaller hands. I couldn't get my paws in there to get the nut on the bolt. I'm glad I read up about the instructions being wrong before I started. I would not want to have to do that twice.

On a related note: I want to reinstall the trim piece that goes under the beak, but it has to be trimmed to fit. Has anyone reinstalled that piece? Got pics to help me out?

I got my Denali light bar installed yesterday. What a royal pain in the posterior. I had to elicit the assistance of my daughter and her smaller hands. I couldn't get my paws in there to get the nut on the bolt. I'm glad I read up about the instructions being wrong before I started. I would not want to have to do that twice.

On a related note: I want to reinstall the trim piece that goes under the beak, but it has to be trimmed to fit. Has anyone reinstalled that piece? Got pics to help me out?

I have a trimmed piece that fits. It is a pain to get in there, after having to reinstall the light bar (bad directions!) I didn't put it back in the 2nd time. So I have it here, even though my NC700x was totaled. I could put it in a flat rate box for you for $7. That way you could keep your un-trimmed one in case you ever want to remove the bar and go back to stock.

I have a trimmed piece that fits. It is a pain to get in there, after having to reinstall the light bar (bad directions!) I didn't put it back in the 2nd time. So I have it here, even though my NC700x was totaled. I could put it in a flat rate box for you for $7. That way you could keep your un-trimmed one in case you ever want to remove the bar and go back to stock.

Heck yeah!!! PM Sent.

Back