• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Need Help 2023 NC750 OEM Light Bar but no info for actual fog lights?

RTG919

Reaction score
Visit site
Folks,

Excited to join the forum, from the childhood days of the 3 kids on the Honda QA-50, CT-70, and CT-90, I’ve revived my Honda love via the NC750xDCT, but….

Can anyone help me, and my dealer, with the daggone OEM order numbers for the OEM Honda Fog Lights and needed wire harness, that go on the “Light Bar” (which is more like a crash bar).

The 2022 Honda Accessory catalog shows the OEM number for the light bar, which we ordered, but we can’t find ANY info to get the lights Honda clearly shows in the accessory catalog, which are attached.

I’d like to get the OEM lights…Thanks all!

Folks,

Excited to join the forum, from the childhood days of the 3 kids on the Honda QA-50, CT-70, and CT-90, I’ve revived my Honda love via the NC750xDCT, but….

Can anyone help me, and my dealer, with the daggone OEM order numbers for the OEM Honda Fog Lights and needed wire harness, that go on the “Light Bar” (which is more like a crash bar).

The 2022 Honda Accessory catalog shows the OEM number for the light bar, which we ordered, but we can’t find ANY info to get the lights Honda clearly shows in the accessory catalog, which are attached.

I’d like to get the OEM lights…Thanks all!
They are no longer available from Honda. Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new motorcycle.

Reactions: MZ5
Earlier forum threads were for pre 2021 models. Lighting kits for older models are apparently NLA from Honda. Hopefully the older models have the appropriate wiring to plug this harness into. The model and year of bike in initial posts is helpful.

Last edited:
Did they ever actually bring those lights into the US for the 750? As far as I knew, they never did for the 700 (maybe they did in later years). I put PIAA LEDs on my Honda light bar.

Did they ever actually bring those lights into the US for the 750? As far as I knew, they never did for the 700 (maybe they did in later years). I put PIAA LEDs on my Honda light bar.
Can you please give me more information on what you used and did. I'm trying to do the same to my NC750X 2023. What switch did you use.

Just got back from the road. I ran everything through Honda's wiring and switch, to trigger a relay to power the lights themselves. The Honda accessory wiring harness has (had in 2012, at least) provision for the driving lights that they never brought to the USA. I have that accessory harness on my bike. That means the high-beam switch turns the driving lights on with the high-beam headlight. I mounted them on Honda's accessory 'guard,' which is merely a mounting bar for the accessory lights. They work just great this way!

***EDIT***
I take it partly back. I put a relay in to power the actual lights, despite the low power draw.

Last edited:
Back