• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

AliExpress fog lights on 2021 OEM crash bar

lucalazio

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,
I would install the AliExpress fog lights on 2021 OEM crash bar using the little holes dedicated to OEM fog lights (look the first photo).
I'll use only the fog lights with no red parts (look second photo).
Today morning I made a piece of metal but the fork arrives to touch the light...
How could I make a support for my fog lights?
I founded two DIY solution but I search many other.
Thanks and bye, Luca.

Attachments

• honda-crashbars-2021.png
    honda-crashbars-2021.png
    413.3 KB · Views: 61
  • farettimod.jpg
    farettimod.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 59
  • 276998367_2212269535608800_2976556092098267528_n.jpg
    276998367_2212269535608800_2976556092098267528_n.jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 57
  • rtyu.jpg
    rtyu.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 59
eBay or Amazon
clamp on light mounts. Then mount where they don't Interfere I think I paid $12 for a set

Attachments

• IMG_20220430_171816599.jpg
    IMG_20220430_171816599.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 54
Hi
I bought the same fog lights, just did not like the clamping fixtures that came with them. Made my own out of right angled aluminium. I also made up a wiring loom to fit into the Honda accessory socket and used a genuine Honda fog light switch, fitted in location below dashboard. There is a wire in the Honda accessory socket which when supplied with 12vdc illuminates the fog light ON within the dashboard, the 12vdc supplied from the Fog light switch. I am in the UK and this wire is coloured brown/white.

Attachments

• Light Bracket.jpg
    Light Bracket.jpg
    502.8 KB · Views: 42
Hi
I bought the same fog lights, just did not like the clamping fixtures that came with them. Made my own out of right angled aluminium. I also made up a wiring loom to fit into the Honda accessory socket and used a genuine Honda fog light switch, fitted in location below dashboard. There is a wire in the Honda accessory socket which when supplied with 12vdc illuminates the fog light ON within the dashboard, the 12vdc supplied from the Fog light switch. I am in the UK and this wire is coloured brown/white.
Good job! I would create a similar thing! Do you have a photo before installation? Thanks and bye, Luca.

The factory fitted socket is located on left hand side of bike. Fairing parts easy to remove, plenty of videos online. I ordered the optional USB charger when I ordered my 2021 bike. The USB charger was plugged into the factory fitted socket which is also used to provide switched power to the fog lights. So I made up my own accessory lead to provide switched 12vdc power to the fog lights and USB charger. If you look at nc700.co.uk you will see my post. This is a UK spec bike.

Factory fitted socket and wiring loom.
Honda Aux Socket.jpgWiring Loom with notes.jpg

The factory fitted socket is located on left hand side of bike. Fairing parts easy to remove, plenty of videos online. I ordered the optional USB charger when I ordered my 2021 bike. The USB charger was plugged into the factory fitted socket which is also used to provide switched power to the fog lights. So I made up my own accessory lead to provide switched 12vdc power to the fog lights and USB charger. If you look at nc700.co.uk you will see my post. This is a UK spec bike.

View attachment 49393View attachment 49395
Thank you!
I fitted a new connector with two cable for have the switched 12V.
I would have a photo of angled aluminium used to lock the light.
Is it possible? Thanks and bye, Luca.

View attachment 49393View attachment 49395
Does the fog light warning light on the dashboard come on?
It's the same wiring I need.

Back