• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Damaged Top Box

Texican88

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All,

So I was cleaning my bike and set my Honda OEM top box, which I had for a total of 3 days, on an unstable shelf which eventually resulted in the top box falling from about 5 feet straight onto my garage floor. As I'm a little OCD, I wanted to see if anyone might be interested in taking it off of my hands for a discount.

The damage is entirely cosmetic and I can post some photos if there is some interest. A new top box is $300, was hoping we might be able to come to an agreement that both would consider fair.

If there is no interest, does anyone know if I might be able to buy the silver accent pieces separate from the box? Most of the damage is on those two accents on top.

Thanks guys.

Photos would help, may be interested, Im always looking on where I can save some money. If you want we can continue in PM. What about the locks? Or can I set them to my NC's key. Ive never owned a top box before.

i would probably take it if rocket doesn't, let me know. i want one, but don't plan on leaving it on the bike all the time, so cosmetics wouldn't bother me unless its real bad.

Back