• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Cool trail bike!

i was born and raised in russia. it is a cool bike,but i have huge doubts that they can produce anything(besides AK(which was sitting on losses(factory) as we speak)) of a decent quality. the production base was destroyed long time ago. i believe they have closed ural factory two years ago or so. last ones they are literally assembling in some place that looks worse than my garage.

It looks like a Russian copy of a Rokon. The Rokons are very neat bikes. I have rebuilt two of them and attended the national "Rokon Romp" in WV a few times. Any other Rokon drivers out there?

Rich

Looks like a Yamaha TW200 on steroids. I thought at first it had electric motors inside the wheels but it's a chain drive like the Rokon. Very cool. I'll bet it's lighter that the TW.

I did a search for "russian rokon" and came up with these links:

VIDEO: This Russian two-wheel drive motorcycle floats, and there's an amazing surprise at the end - BangShift.com

And

Tarus - The Russian Incredible 2-Wheel Drive Motorcycle/ATV from Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News

The perfect thing to carry in your Ural side car.

PS
Found another site. This one is in Russian with more videos. Google Translate is your friend.

http://www.mtv-t.ru/

Last edited:
Back