• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

CONTINENTAL MOTION TIRES ?!?! Front/Rear set for $179 total

That's great! I'm probably going dual sport tires a'la Northwest rider, but if I go street, I'll look into these. That's a great price!

I don't think any street rider would be disappointed in these, especially when considering they are half the price of competitors tires... THey are definitely high quality and cost effective...

What certificate are u talking about? Like when your computer doesn't recognize a website? I got no such warning.... But when my Apple computer doesn't recognize a website, i will get something similar to that.

I was using the Chrome browser and got that error. Works just fine using Firefox though and was able to complete the transaction.

Must be the Chrome browser, cause I used Safari, and never got that either.... :)

Glad you were able to make the purchase!! I think you'll like 'em...

Please put your review on here after you get some miles on them... They are slippy at first, as are all new tires, but once I get 'em broken in, I was pleasantly surprised...

Last edited:
That's great! I'm probably going dual sport tires a'la Northwest rider, but if I go street, I'll look into these. That's a great price!

Good news and thanks for trying them out. Now you next assignment, if you choose to accept, is to find the same kind of deal on dual sport tires

Click on my link in the first post of this thread!!

There are a ton of Dual Sport tires for similar price...

After looking at the scorpion 90/10 tires and looking at the tread pattern on these, would it be safe to almost call them a 90/10 tire too? Jay can you try some light gravel and report back?

After looking at the scorpion 90/10 tires and looking at the tread pattern on these, would it be safe to almost call them a 90/10 tire too? Jay can you try some light gravel and report back?

I'm sorry to say that I don't know what 90/10 tire is...lol
But I can explain cilliated psuedostratified epithelial tissue to you....LMFAO !! I just never learned about tire-talk...

About the gravel... no, sorry, not intentionally...lol

I am on a road trip now (about 400+ miles) I have hit some nice back-roads and canyon twisties w/ light gravel so far, and I will give a report on the round-trip when I return on Thursday or Friday...

I'm sorry to say that I don't know what 90/10 tire is...lol
But I can explain cilliated psuedostratified epithelial tissue to you....LMFAO !! I just never learned about tire-talk...

About the gravel... no, sorry, not intentionally...lol

I am on a road trip now (about 400+ miles) I have hit some nice back-roads and canyon twisties w/ light gravel so far, and I will give a report on the round-trip when I return on Thursday or Friday...

90% street use, 10% dirt use.

Have fun!

90% street use, 10% dirt use.

Have fun!

That was my assumption, but we all know what happens when we ASSSS.U.ME. things....lol

These tires grip... I have not had any traction issues... even had to make a SUPER hard stop in the canyon when someone cut me off... no issues, and stopped fast. I have the DCT, so there was no skid to comment on.... lucky for me...

The grooves on these tires are DEEEEEEP and WIIIIDE !!! they also heat up and grip really well to all roads thus far....

Last edited:
Soooooo ?!?! What's the word ?!?!?

Have you got them yet??? How do you like 'em????

I'm still a little bit above the wear marks so I have some time. I really like the price of these, as it makes it very affordable to do new rubber front and back. I sat on a new 500X tonight, and really liked the scorpion tires they are putting on those stock. Just to many choices arrrrrrrgh.

I am considering these for an upcoming trip from ohio to the pacific coast with my nc. I am generally medium hard on tires. I had a set of conti trail attacks on my guzzi quota that lasted nearly 8000 miles, before that i never got much more than 5k. I had pilot roads on an fz1, kenda 761/ on my dr650... never got much ast 5k on a rear. this trip will be 6500 or so, a bunch of interstate, but maybe some gravel too... as long as they are not worse than the stock stones on easy dirt they will be fine...

Back