• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

CONTINENTAL MOTION TIRES ?!?! Front/Rear set for $179 total

Jay Fridays

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
CONTINENTAL MOTION TIRES ?!?!? Tire combo (Front/Rear) for $179.
Free 3-day Shipping!!

SO...
It's about that time. I have over 10,000 miles on the stock tires. I'm not showing cord, but I know it's gonna happen any second.

I shopped around and found this set of CONTINENTAL MOTION tires. They were only $169 with free, 3 day rush shipping !!!(add $10 for the NC tire size)

I read a lot of reviews, and I believe these tires will fir the NC's style of riding perfectly.(not a knee dragger)

Like I said, the reviews were excellent. 4.8/5

:confused: ?!?!? Has anyone here had experience with these tires, either on your NC or on another bike ??!? :confused:

CONTINENTAL TIRE COMBO

CON-MOT-COMBO_is.jpg

Last edited:
It's hard to distort the free hand of the market or so says Adam Smith. Check the date on the sidewall and make sure they are not sold so inexpensively because they are more than two or three years old. If they are fresh and the mileage is good this might be the next best tire for the NC700X at that price.

It's hard to distort the free hand of the market or so says Adam Smith. Check the date on the sidewall and make sure they are not sold so inexpensively because they are more than two or three years old. If they are fresh and the mileage is good this might be the next best tire for the NC700X at that price.

OOooooooh... nice !!

Thanks for that... I will check as soon as they arrive and let you know what the manufacturing date is. I was impressed by the reviews, and the price WAS unbeatable... I'll keep the post updated for sure.

Ah heck! Harley guys ride on three year old tires that don't have any miles on them.........when they get their bikes out of the garage. I say enjoy the tires and the money saved.
Mike

I agree with dduelin, most times I see a discounted tire it is either a blim or over 3 year date stamp.

Well, I have put that theory to the test, now haven't I?!? ...lol

We will see what kind of shennanigans are going down over there at Continental Tires....lmfao!!

Did you watch the video on the link I pasted? THey look pretty legit... But I will be the judge of that... :rolleyes:

Ah heck! Harley guys ride on three year old tires that don't have any miles on them.........when they get their bikes out of the garage. I say enjoy the tires and the money saved.
Mike

You know?!?! I was thinking the same thing! If the rubber is not cracking, then I assume it's holding air just fine....lol

Hello- I don't know about those specific tires, but I have put on Shinko tires on my former 1986 BMWr80rt and really liked them. They got very good ratings and were less expensive too.

Well, I have put that theory to the test, now haven't I?!? ...lol

We will see what kind of shennanigans are going down over there at Continental Tires....lmfao!!

Did you watch the video on the link I pasted? THey look pretty legit... But I will be the judge of that... :rolleyes:

That's a great FIND, Happy. I will watch for your review. Even if it gets the same wear (8K miles), it seems like a great buy.
What do the stock tires cost?

Mike

I drove (my van *sigh*) through ND, MT, ID and WA this last weekend on my home from Canada with my kids. There were bikes everywhere heading for Sturgis, SD. At our hotel in Billings MT, I chatted with a fellow hauling his 85 HD Softail Classic (47K on the odo...I peeked). I joked, "Why are you pulling it instead of riding it?" Grave faced and with all earnest sincerity he responded, "I don't ride on the freeway." and that was the end our our conversation.

Well? No update on this yet.

Ok.. I wanted to get a few hundred miles on em first to come up with a qualified review...

SO.... They handle much better, and smoother than the Metzelers... No wheel wiggle at any speed... The ride is as smooth as a cadillac and the vibrations seem to have gone down too; I noticed the mirrors are much clearer at speeds over 80 mph....

They are EXTREMELY sticky !! I feel like I could scrape knees without a problem (I won't, of course, but I feel like they would handle it...)
I haven't had much water use with them, but I don't really ride in the rain anyhow... But I was caught in some new summer rain, and didn't feel slippy at all....

I will definitely be purchasing these tires in the future... for the price and quality, I have not found anything that can compete !! I love em.... All those reviews I read were correct...

I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND !!!

Back