• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Clutch Oil Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

StratTuner

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm at 16K miles, so it's time for that service. One of the items to replace is the "clutch oil filter".
Anyone know where to order such a thing? I wonder where it is on the bike engine?
hhhmm....

time to consult Mr. Google.

copied from a Beemephile post:

The OEM oil filter to use is the 15410-MFJ-D01. The DCT gearbox filter is 15412-MGS-D21

wow... the other threads on the clutch oil filter got kind of...snippy. I guess it's a fairly standard Honda, internal, filter so I could probably get one from the dealer. Armed with the part #, I can at least go and ask now. I'm hunting a picture of this "clutch oil filter" since it sounds interesting. I wonder what you have to take apart to get to it...

when I google "clutch oil filter", I get pictures of the oil filter. Could it be that these are one in the same? Maybe, if they were, the service would call out "clutch oil filter" specifically. hmmmmm.....

Last edited:
Below and slightly forward of the dipstick on the right crankcase cover of the DCT is a small removable cover (not quite rectangular) held on by 2 screws. The filter is inserted into there along w/ a spring and o-ring. Some of the online OEM parts dealers (such as Procaliber, Hondaprtshouse.com, etc.) have online fiches with exploded assembly views.

Ummm, but I think you have the manual gearbox though (model c)? If so I don't think you have a clutch filter to change?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back