• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Christmas came early

Rocker66

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.kawasakiw650.co.uk
I had the NC booked in for a 12K mile check today at Kent M/Cs. Whilst I was having one of Lucy's excellent breakfast I was asked if I minded waiting a bit or take a loan bike as they had an emergency job come in. I agreedand was glad I did as when my bike was returned it had a set of Honda heated grips fitted. My wife had arranged this as my christmas present

My wife bought me the Honda heated grips for Xmas, however I was allowed to fit them myself early!

Not quiet as good as having someone else fit them :)

I like that it was a surprise. That makes it more special. Merry Christmas.

She is a keeper, my wife gave me the go ahead on the new Corbin seat........................

I first dated her when I was just 16 and although it didn't last much more than 18 months that time our paths crossed again thanks to the world of biking and we have no been married for many years so yes I guess she;s a keeper. That is of course unless Jeniifer Aniston or kathrine Jenkins come along :)

Back