• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Centerstand price??

Nortwestrider

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm getting ready to order a centerstand and the cheapest I found was $129 ( at Superbike toy store ),anybody know if there is anyplace selling them cheaper??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocky Mountain ATV had it for $112 but I just checked and it is at $132 now. It was probably an end of March sale at 25% off.

I managed to order one but it is backordered until 4/22. Not sure what the ETA is for your order.

I got mine at WeBike Japan

HONDA : Main stand [08M70MGSJ30]

I think it cost like *** EDIT*** possibly $19.00 to ship or something like that. Very reasonable, anyway. Double check before commiting obviously.

The site is a bit..."Japanese" lol and you have to kinda work at it a bit to make sure you are doing things correctly.

You can get a first time purchase coupon code thingy for 5 bucks off (or there abouts), and once you've made the purchase, if you do a small write up about the sale, the product, and how your experience was, you can get another coupon code for more bucks off another purchase later if you want.

Incredibly fast shipping, got mine about 2 days after I made the transaction. Packaging was bulletproof, and the tracking was fun to watch.

Super happy with the whole process with these guys. :)

Last edited:
There were some reports of people getting the S version rather than the X version from WeBike so be careful. Good price though! I have mine on backorder from RockyMountain for $112. If that fails, I guess I'll try WeBike.

Ditto. Procaliber.com is the cheapest price (if Rocky Mountain has raised theirs). Got my c'stand at Procaliber last December. They may need to collect sales tax from Washington residents, though.

Check the vendor section of this forum for vendor deals and recommendations.

Greg

Bah I just spent 130 at superbiketoystore.com
Oh well. Thanks for sending the link add I'll add it to list of places to check.

Maybe I'll try and see if they do a price match....

Price Matching and Discontinued Items: At the Superbike Toy Store, we make every effort be the most competitively priced retailer. From time to time, we may be slightly higher priced than a competitor. Should you ask us to price match, we will make every attempt to do so. In such a case, we will not accept any returns or exchanges on that item for any reason. Also, discontinued item sales are final. We can not exchange, return, or refund these items.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Maybe I'll try and see if they do a price match....

Price Matching and Discontinued Items: At the Superbike Toy Store, we make every effort be the most competitively priced retailer. From time to time, we may be slightly higher priced than a competitor. Should you ask us to price match, we will make every attempt to do so. In such a case, we will not accept any returns or exchanges on that item for any reason. Also, discontinued item sales are final. We can not exchange, return, or refund these items.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Why not just save yourself the hassle and buy it from the folks with the lowest price?

Why not just save yourself the hassle and buy it from the folks with the lowest price?

Sometimes price matching gives you a much better deal. Taxes and shipping costs may be lower from someone with the nominally higher price, price matching will make it lower overall. I do this fairly frequently.

In this case, it sounds like they already went through with the purchase, so price matching would be less hassle if it hasn't shipped yet.

Webike Japan has it at $96.2 USD isn't this the lowest price? Well considering the $9.0 USD shipping price it would be about $105.2 USD

Also the website says it is OEM centerstand.

I also need to buy the centerstand, but want to make sure it is good quality.

Thanks!

Webike Japan has it at $96.2 USD isn't this the lowest price? Well considering the $9.0 USD shipping price it would be about $105.2 USD

Also the website says it is OEM centerstand.

I also need to buy the centerstand, but want to make sure it is good quality.

Thanks!

Beware- I just went back and checked, the estimated shipping now says aprox $34 bucks. I know I didn't pay that much, though. It was back when our dollar was stronger than the US. Also the 500 Yen coupon helped. Maybe it was $19.00 dollars and not 9?

Anyway, it was still a great deal and very fast. OEM Honda, awesome quality.

three cheers for superbiketoystore.com !! They did the price match! Thanks for posting the lower price at procaliber 670cc.

Since the item has not shipped out yet, Yes we can price match Procaliber's price. I have changed your order and you should have confirmation of the change in your e-mail now. We will issue your card a refund for the difference as well. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!

Ordered it last night from Pro Caliber.
I had to pay tax but it was still cheaper.
I didn't realize that they were down I5 about 125 miles from me,if it wasn't fee shipping I would have rode down and picked it up.
Now I just got a email that it is back ordered for 3-5 weeks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
They always say that.. Mine was on backorder also. Seems like it was here in a week or so.... Perhaps heavy demand will slow it some...

Beware- I just went back and checked, the estimated shipping now says aprox $34 bucks. I know I didn't pay that much, though. It was back when our dollar was stronger than the US. Also the 500 Yen coupon helped. Maybe it was $19.00 dollars and not 9?

Anyway, it was still a great deal and very fast. OEM Honda, awesome quality.

Thank you,

I think I will get it from superbiketoystore. Hope it is not on back-order

Back