• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

California or bust!

OK, made it home today. It seems the one constant for this trip has been windy gusts. I don't think there was one day of the almost 14 that I road that did not have some gusty side winds. It surely wore me out.

I am thankful that I did not run into any major weather. After I left Kansas, Kansas and Oklahoma had some major fronts come through with T-storms and damaging winds. Later Nebraska, our neighbor to the North had flooding and tornadoes. I did not have one drop of rain the entire trip. I guess that's because I brought my rain gear along!

For storage, I had my GIVI top case, the Frunk of course, my Wolfman soft saddlebags and a 30 liter drybag. This allowed me to bring a whole lot of stuff. Did I need it all? No, but I would rather bring more and need less in contrast to bringing less and needing more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v63DubCIhXQ&list=UUTticeiOOXnYEp7gEtpxW_A

Glad to hear you made it home in one piece, Gary. I missed by a day and a few miles as I was in South Lake Tahoe while you were passing through to the south of the lake into Nevada.

Sound like good trip I really impressed with your road trip and you are a big rider of the bike and I want to know that how much day was to be completed? and how much people along with you?

Back