• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Anyone considered tire cost yet?

You guys are so lucky.
Over here, we need to use "approved" tires recommended by the Honda or the tire manufacturer needs to have them listed as approved bikes for that tire.

If I can, I will look for something more "dual purpose" like the Tourance (no chance on this model) or someone here mentioned something else on another thread.
But with 4 months now, and just 3500km (I just checked today), I have little chance to change tires (yes I know also years make a tire age).

Oh BTW, I think brakepads may be first to be changed. I brake so much....
:D

If you do, don't ferry the bike up and back. The roads and scenery in British Columbia are every bit as good or maybe better.

If BC wasn't so afraid of firearms, it would be on the to do list . But I will probably bypass Canada all together because of their laws.
The last time I was there, it was beautiful!

Remember! You need to file the front sight down on your revolver when in Alaska.

Need Pistol Recommendations For Grizzly Country (Vanity)
Here’s a joke told to me by Alaskans on the subject of handguns and grizzlies:

“If you’re going to carry a pistol in bear country, make sure to file down the front sight.”

The typical question from a person of the lower 48 is then: “Why? So you can draw it faster, or it doesn’t snag on your clothes in winter?”

Alaskan: “No, so it doesn’t hurt so bad when the bear shoves it up your ass.”

Back