• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

ALTrider crash bars and skid plates.

YES. !!
The BMW is fun but it's to much of everything, it wears me out in 1/4 the time the NC does.
I would have one as my go fast and far sport touring bike BUT my NC would be my daily go to bike..

I know a lot about a few things,a little about a lot of things but I don't know everything about anything !!.

So I got a look at the cardboard mock up of the skid plate and it's gonna be nice. !!.
Should protect as well as Dales and not cause any problems with cornering.The crash bars are going to go up and protect the sides of our fake tank ( per my suggestion ) and connect to each other via a bar above/in front of the radiator.This stuff is being built ( like all ALTrider stuff. ) to protect first and look good second !!.

I know a lot about a few things,a little about a lot of things but I don't know everything about anything !!.

I should have the prototypes on my bike by mid Nov for the IMS..

I've been waiting forever for ALTrider to get anything ready for the NC700. It always says under construction. It's been years for most of these items.
So I have been making my purchases at other vendors. I'm riding now.

Last edited:
Me too,so when they asked me to help them develop this stuff I was excited. !!.

Dropped off the X at ALTRider again today for the final check before they put the skid plate and crash bars out to bid.They have a line on a DCT, so they will be doing mock ups on it soon.

I should have the prototypes on my bike by mid Nov for the IMS..

Darn it. I was all looking forward to the IMS this year but the Wife booked us a vacation for week before and after the show. Sadly, I will miss a whole day of day dreaming and wiping drool off my face.

Please post pictures of the final products!

I was told yesterday that everything is on track and I should have prototypes on my bike by mid November .

Hey, any updates? I see they have a picture of their skid plate and a price (which is good in my opinion) on their site now. Looks really sleek and pretty form fitting. Doubt I'll have issues cornering with this. Totally think i might have to go for it!

Last edited:
They won't have a prototype ready for me in time for the show.But they are trying to make the same plate fit both the standard and DCT models.

They won't have a prototype ready for me in time for the show.But they are trying to make the same plate fit both the standard and DCT models.

Does anyone know if the ALTRider skid plate will fit with the OEM center stand on the nc700x?

Or not!

UPDATE: Altrider skidplates for the nc700x should be ready by mid january.
Good luck with that. I'll probably need a new bike to mount the skid plate to by the time they actually make any products, beside a stand foot, for the NC700s.
I've almost worn out my alternate stand foot waiting for Altrider's!
Happy Holidays!

Back