• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

ALTrider crash bars and skid plates.

Nortwestrider

Reaction score
Visit site
As some of you know if you go to the ALTrider web site it says that the NCX stuff is. " coming soon. ".Well it is now going to happen.I dropped my bike off there tonight so they can do measurements and start fabing up the prototypes for production.They are going to have my bike until mid next week.
Oh ya they gave me there shop bike as a loaner. ..
2014 BMW GS12 LC !!!!!.
1d9dc12a3cfa2f6cc876e11b210e23ec.jpg

f670d8ede0f1838923173726437412e7.jpg

823841b9240844eeed9bcf3f288f1cb9.jpg

I know a lot about a few things,a little about a lot of things but I don't know everything about anything !!.

Ya, it's been while since I had a bike that would power wheelie. !!.
It's going to make the NC feel like a little dirt bike. !!.

I know a lot about a few things,a little about a lot of things but I don't know everything about anything !!.

People who take these offroad have WAY bigger balls then me !!.
It is HUGE !!.
But 130hp sure is FUN !!!.
But when it's all said and done I will have a decked out NC with ALTrider stuff at a very GOOD price !!!!.

that BM is just not my cup of tea,,,but as it a loaner I hope you are going to thrash the nuts of it,,,the bars around the cylinder heads look same diameter as scaffolding poles..Enjoy

They started to design the NC stuff then KTM came out with the 1190 and they went that direction.The bars are huge ,and the the NC stuff should be the same, cool thing it's all SS !!!.( the skid plate will be alum).
The BMW loaner is a blast to ride but I wouldn't do a lot of offroad with it , to big and powerful ..

They started to design the NC stuff then KTM came out with the 1190 and they went that direction.

Ya, when I saw them at the bike show up here last year, that's what they were saying when I moaned about not having any NCX stuff, heh heh.

Some of their fastener size choices are weird. Like they will use metric nuts or bolts that take 11mm or 13mm or 15mm wrenches instead of a 12 or 14 etc. My buddy with a Super Ten that has Altrider stuff asked them about that and they seemed surprised that those sizes are unusual lol.

There are only 6 employees so it really is a small/design as they go place. !!.

Nice loaner. Take advantage of the nice weather we have this weekend and ride the hell out of it. :D

Any idea on pricing at this time? Ball park?

My wife is nervous about how much I'm going spend there when it's ready. !!.

Cool, looking forward to another way to spend money on this bike, haha. Didn't know they were out of Seattle, when they get done I might just ride up there rather than have stuff shipped.

Cool, looking forward to another way to spend money on this bike, haha. Didn't know they were out of Seattle, when they get done I might just ride up there rather than have stuff shipped.

There really nice guys, very into ADV bikes.The designer asked if he could ride my bike home to get a feel for it,said he has wanted to ride one since they came out.I said sure since they have me a $18,000 loaner and told to ride it and enjoy !!.

Did you read about the robbery at the Jewellery shop near Seattle? They got away on a NCX! OMG!

Just kidding.... :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back