• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Air Filter Change, How much do the air filters Cost?

Here ya go folks. Can't say about the quality but the price is right. Given these bikes come from Thailand, May be these are back door factory filters. I'll order one and compare it to the factory filter I ordered yesterday from CheapParts.com. also ordered oil filters, haven't found an after market source yet for the DCT filter.

Motorcycle KL65 Air Filter For Honda NC700 CTX700 2012-2015 Sale - Banggood.com

I just ordered one of these to compare to the OEM filter to see if this is worth trying. The price is very reasonable for a test sample so I just ordered one. I will be glad to post a review/comparison when it arrives to compare to some OEM filters I just ordered.

The order for the Banggood air filter came in and I compared the OEM filters I purchased with this one from Banggood and it is a cheaply made knockoff of the stock filter. Even at the steep price discount I think we are better off buying the OEM filters. Not sure I will use this one as the paper looks pretty cheap and not sure it is going to provide a complete seal to not allow junk past it.

So I would pass on the Banggood filter. If you guys want to see pictures of this filter I can take some and post them for you.

Back