• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

AFC-50 question

yeah - I get any new bike done with ACF50 probably by the same guys Rocker66 is using. They have an industrial misting spray so it gets in every corner of the frame etc
Mike

I tried to get it in Sweden but found only one dealer who like to get a fortune for each liter of it. Have to try to find some other source...

They don't remove the plastics - they do cover the wheels though so any nuts, banjos etc down there need doing with a brush or cloth (which they do). They usually remove anything that comes off easily like the seat.
Mike

Thanks for the link lab_rat. Boe-Shield T-9 looks impressive also. Since its in the United States, it will be easier to get.
Amazon, Sears and The Rust Store has it.

I have not personally used the AFC-50 product, but I have used a similar product from Boeing called Boe-Shield T-9Boeshield T-9® | Corrosion Protection and Waterproof Lubrication.

I have used it on my autos, as well as my VFR. I will be putting it to use this winter on my NC700X, too.

I am interested in your results with the AFC product, though.

With a little digging, I found this. http://www.tc.faa.gov/logistics/grants/pdf/1996/96-g-001.pdf
It looks like both AFC-50 and Boeshield T-9 are pretty good products.

Back