• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Need Help Matris F15K Forks

hoyden

Reaction score
Visit site
Have had Matris F15K forks fitted by post. "Instruction" leaflet is a joke, website contacts a joke, the fitter seems to have dropped off the radar.

All not good. On the leaflet it mentions "tools" 4, 19, 36 or something whklst pointing to the housings for preload, compression, rebound - but there is no info on how to adjust these components. Does anyone know?

Do I need to get special tools to adjust or can I just use a hex key and a socket or fingers even? How to get started? Do I + or -?

Don't want to unscrew the damn things apart. Any answers or directions pointed greatly appreciated. Caveat emptor.

I found this post with a google search
https://www.guzzitech.com/forums/threads/matris-f15-fork-kit-help.19414/

There is an instruction link in the post. Not sure if it is the same thing you have. I don't have an account to access it. Just reading the forum hear while on lunch :)
Thanks for the input, came across this already and unfortunately the "instructions" are pitiful. I think I leave the base cap cap with a swirl type tooling alone and that the only two adjustable parts are the hex bolt housing and central cap

Back