• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

ACF-50: where to apply on NC750X?

Markino

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,
my new NC750X is arrivng.... I expect her next week and I'm thinking to apply ACF-50 immediately as I'll leave the bike outside.
Do you have noticed a "warning area" on aour NC750X where the corrosion could attack?
That will be the first time I use ACF-50 so any advice to how and where to apply it on aour specific bike will be appreciate.

Thanks!

Ok thanks!
Obviously excluding tires and disks, should I be careful to plastic, rubber, display ecc?
What about the chain and sprocket?

All over was indeed excluding parts that rely upon friction to work properly such as tires and brakes. Chain and sprockets are lubricated and 'greasy' so corrosion is mostly no problem under the conditions I ride. I've not encountered problems with plastics or rubber so far. It is easy to overuse the stuff, I normally take a piece of cloth or a brush and put on a very thin layer.

I've ridden the bike on salted roads last winter, and the first things to become corroded are pretty much any bolts and the coolant filler cap. Those parts are convered in white residue. Rust has only formed on the bottom-back part of the swingarms.

Back