• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Acc harness

kjang

Reaction score
Visit site
I hope someone can help me with a part number.

I have the relay kit and the sub harness. I need the acc harness so I can connect things up (gps, aux lights, etc...) to the sub harness.
Can someone give me the acc harness part number ???

I do know that if you order the 12 volt acc socket, heated hand grips, they give you the acc harness in the kits.

Thanks,
Ken

Ken,
AFAIK there is no part number for an acc harness. The Honda accessory wiring that plugs into the sub harness is specific to and comes as part of the accessory you are hooking up. When you add non-Honda accessories, you are pretty much on your own when it comes to electrical connections. The only three options I know of are finding and ordering connectors compatible with those on the sub-harness and fabricating your own cable, using 1/8 inch insulated female spade connectors on the end of your wiring and pushing them on the individual pins inside the sub-harness connectors, or cutting off the connectors on the sub harness and coming up with your own splices or connectors to your accessory wires.

Bob

Back