• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

About time! I got my NCX today!

I am about 95 miles or so from Springfield. Small world. Talked to my dealer and mine is still on-target for end of Aug/beginning of Sept (although I will be in Chicago Labor Day week for some work classes :( )

radiotinnitus-albums-my-beautiful-nc700x-picture590-nc700x.jpg

Here's mine! I got it this past Monday after a looong wait! I absolutely love it so far. Can't even describe how awesome it is to me. THANK YOU forum writers for helping me with this decision! I think I read everything there is to read about this bike in 3 languages and watched a bunch of videos in languages I don't understand. I had not test ridden this bike ahead of time, but I am not disappointed. It's pretty much what I thought it was going to be.

This will be my main commuter transport most of the time. I do not ride in rain, snow or ice, but otherwise I'm on the bike. This thing is perfect for me! Cool, cool, cool!

Bought mine last Saturday, already over 800 miles... The fuel mileage just keeps going up. Started at 50, now up to 73mpg.......
birthdayride004_zpsa88c4a90.jpg

Back