• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

About time! I got my NCX today!

turbodieseli4i6

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
After waiting 4 months I finally got my bike. I knew it wouldn't be a speedster, but I think this bike may be a keeper!
I don't know if its me or the seat but I think my butt prefers the Goldwing seat. Common aftermarket!!!
The first thing I noticed about the NCX was how light it felt. It's so flick-able and easy to handle.
I now know I made a good choice in rides! Thanks for all the help!

After waiting 4 months I finally got my bike. I knew it wouldn't be a speedster, but I think this bike may be a keeper!
I don't know if its me or the seat but I think my butt prefers the Goldwing seat. Common aftermarket!!!
The first thing I noticed about the NCX was how light it felt. It's so flick-able and easy to handle.
I now know I made a good choice in rides! Thanks for all the help!
Congratulations! Some things are worth waiting for, eh?

Got mine last Friday, here in North Carolina.
use this one for daily to work, love it!
now I can use the Cb1000r just for weekend with friends......

Which bike did you get and from which dealer? I'm here in SW Mo waiting for mine and I keep being told any minute.......

I got the six speed from Honda of Tulsa. The only reason I went to Tulsa was because the Joplin Honda salesman told me they weren't getting a NCX in.
When he told me that I called Honda of Tulsa and put a deposit on the fist one.

Last edited:
Which bike did you get and from which dealer? I'm here in SW Mo waiting for mine and I keep being told any minute.......

I got the 6 speed Manual one at Trianglecycle in Durham NC.

there are a few posting on ebay. hope you could find one near you.

Envious of everyone of you! I have a deposit on the DCT version at Honda of the Ozarks, new powerhouse store and they have said they will be the first in Missouri to get inventory...hopefully Monday.

The more I ride the NC, the more I like it! I'm not used to getting this kind of fuel mileage. I'm wanting the top case and bags asap.

The more I ride the NC, the more I like it! I'm not used to getting this kind of fuel mileage. I'm wanting the top case and bags asap.

You are not alone. Luckily riding this is a hobby to me, otherwise it may become "boring". (can happen with any bikes, and not just this one).
However I agree the fuel economy is out of this world!
:D

Happy

You are not alone. Luckily riding this is a hobby to me, otherwise it may become "boring". (can happen with any bikes, and not just this one).
However I agree the fuel economy is out of this world!
:D

Happy

I know what you mean Happy, It's a hobby that I can take to work and everywhere else too! Riding the NC or Goldwing beats my pick up or van any day.
In the last week I put about $250.00 in fuel in my cages and that wont last long.

I'm glad that you guys that side of the pond now have the NCs

Thanks Rocker66! Getting the NC just makes me want all the goodies now! I miss the bags and top case that my GL has. I already inquired about cruise control for the NC and will be using a lot of your ideas.

Hello kickapoobd,
We're both in the same boat. I spoke with the dealer last month, and was told next month, which should be THIS August 2012. Looking forward to some great riding weather while summer lasts... Good luck to you, and enjoy ;-)

Back