• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

700X DCT center stand

badgopher

Reaction score
Visit site
Just thought I'd check before I buy one, is the Honda-brand center stand the best option for a 2016 700X?

Bought a snapjack today, and to hell with that thing. I don't trust it, and all I was doing was pushing the rear tire around.

I'm in the US, looks like Honda wants 150$ for the center stand?

2016 NC700X Accessories - Honda Genuine Accessories - Honda Powersports

I had a 2014 model years ago and had to order parts from Japan, so please forgive me if this is a really stupid question.

Amusingly enough I paid about 140$ for that stand too.

For the price, the manufacturers stand will do the job. There are other brands out there such as SW-Motech, but they can run a lot more money.

I've had one on since I got the bike, and I've never had an issue. It's one of those gizmos that when you need it, nothing else will do.

Hope this helps.

Normally first thing I do is throw a center stand on, because I agree with you, it's way too useful to have the ability to lift the bike. I was just trying to cheap out this time. Oh well.

The OEM stand works well and is the best value. Honda asks $150 for it but you can buy it for about $112, free shipping to the US, at procaliber.com and other sources.

3AD34819-F4EA-44E1-BA93-1D0DCAEFA874.jpg

Back