• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2023: What did you do to/with your NC700/NC750 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not today but yesterday I rode my NC 424 miles home. The other day a fellow rider that I met at Two Wheels of Suches asked me "Is that a comfortable bike to ride?" He has a big Milwaukee twin but is curious about touring bikes and looking at other bikes. He didn't know what kind of bike the NC was and wanted to know more. I told him yes it is of course and with any style bike as long as the relationship of bar grips to foot pegs to seat are in a certain range and there is adequate wind protection I can pretty much ride any style bike a tank of gas at a time for a whole day. At 55-65 mph on rural roads I like to travel I got 62 mpg but the last 95 miles I rode 70-80 mph on the interstate. Didn't fill up yet but the interstate mileage will be in the 55 mpg range. On the twisty foothill roads of N Georgia the NC is just so much fun to ride. It corners like a bandit yet when I got off pavement onto gravel it was sure footed even on street tires. The DCT combined with high torque/low rpm in low traction situations made me think of a billy goat. It just chugs along up and down steep grades never breaking traction.

Last edited:
Yesterday I rode 60 miles in a drizzel to a breakfast meeting with my bike club. It started rainning while we were eating. It was still raining when I left for home. After an hour in I rode out of the rain and the remainder of the trip was dry. The wind dried out the jacket before I got home. I had the NC750X in rain mode for the worst part of the trip home because of the rain, a nearing end of life rear tire, and I was riding in Amish country. Wet horse manure can be slippery. About 120 miles round trip.

Greetings to all forum members. I've been on this forum for a while now, I've found a lot of useful stuff and advice here! Then I decided to show my nc750x as well. What have I done? I've put on a bigger windshield, I've put on an engine guard, crankcase guard, as well as protective crash bars. Until recently I put on drl lights so I can be seen. That's all for now, but I still plan to install fog lights and an additional high beam. The fog lights have been ordered, they promise that they will be with me next week. There are not many pictures, I was out today, I took a picture. And sorry, English is not my native language!

Attachments

• IMG_20230514_152719_046.jpg
    IMG_20230514_152719_046.jpg
    7.9 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20230514_152723_929.jpg
    IMG_20230514_152723_929.jpg
    7.8 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20230514_152700_290.jpg
    IMG_20230514_152700_290.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20230514_152710_119.jpg
    IMG_20230514_152710_119.jpg
    7.7 MB · Views: 37
Greetings to all forum members. I've been on this forum for a while now, I've found a lot of useful stuff and advice here! Then I decided to show my nc750x as well. What have I done? I've put on a bigger windshield, I've put on an engine guard, crankcase guard, as well as protective crash bars. Until recently I put on drl lights so I can be seen. That's all for now, but I still plan to install fog lights and an additional high beam. The fog lights have been ordered, they promise that they will be with me next week. There are not many pictures, I was out today, I took a picture. And sorry, English is not my native language!
Nice bike. Looks like you have an aftermarket exhaust too. What kind is it?

Good looking bike! Your English seems just fine, too.

I agree with everyone else. Your English is just fine.

However your bike looks fantastic. I like it a lot.

So that I don't have to answer each one individually, I will answer you all at once! First of all, for English, thank you, but I translate a lot of words with a translator, my English is not that good. Speaking of crashbars and engine protection, I made, bent pipes, welded with my own hands. Then powder coating was done. I also made the protective glass myself from polycarbonate. As for the exhaust, it's a Two Brothers replica that I've modified a bit. That's about it in a nutshell.

So that I don't have to answer each one individually, I will answer you all at once! First of all, for English, thank you, but I translate a lot of words with a translator, my English is not that good. Speaking of crashbars and engine protection, I made, bent pipes, welded with my own hands. Then powder coating was done. I also made the protective glass myself from polycarbonate. As for the exhaust, it's a Two Brothers replica that I've modified a bit. That's about it in a nutshell.
Very well done. I wish I had your skills!
;)

Thanks guys. It's a pleasure to hear positive words! I have some more improvements in mind when I do, I'll try to take pictures and post the process in the forum.
Please do that.

It is fair to say that we are all impressed with what you have done. Especially since you made the crash bars yourself.

Awesome .

Today I rode the NC about 230 miles in 70*F cloudy, no-wind weather. Perfect! I’ve now set up camp at a state park for $5 per night. Brought all my food with me for the short trip. 70+ mpg, no restaurants, and $5 lodging is some pretty inexpensive travel!

E45D0937-0307-4437-A45D-41838BDA2F6B.jpeg

Today I rode the NC about 230 miles in 70*F cloudy, no-wind weather. Perfect! I’ve now set up camp at a state park for $5 per night. Brought all my food with me for the short trip. 70+ mpg, no restaurants, and $5 lodging is some pretty inexpensive travel!

View attachment 52016
I call that living good!

View attachment 52016
I still Love that the tent matches the bike!
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back