• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2014: What did you do WITH your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... I really did it Thursday afternoon..... Installed my "SW Motech" On/OffRoad pegs...........and the sad thing is ..........I haven't had time since to try them out !!! :(

Still waiting for more "stuff"to put on the bike !!! Hopefully next week !!

Today I took my daughter up along river road. Yesterday we did a short ride to the mall because she had never been on a bike before. Today she was an old hat at it seemingly. Rode through Newtown PA, stopped at Dilly's for lunch and back again. She took over on the biker wave and had a blast. She's 10 and now wants a motorcycle when she's old enough. Between her interest in motorcycles, and her dead eye with a gun, how could I be any prouder of my little girl right now? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404065082.989932.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1404065092.706114.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Went on a 160 mile loop through our local mountains (Julian, CA) and stopped for lunch at the Lake Cuyamaca Restaurant. Very warm in the mountains today (90F/32C). Midweek rides are nice since there is so little traffic.

Completed a two day, 980 mile trip from Missoula Mt. over the Beartooth Pass to Red Lodge Mt. Then to Fort Benton Mt. via Billings then back to Missoula via the Capitol of Montana, Helena. New pilot Road 3's are really a nice riding tire.

The Glacier Park "Going to the Sun Highway" is supposed to open within a week, so am planning for that trip too.

Last edited:
Completed a two day, 980 mile trip from Missoula Mt. over the Beartooth Pass to Red Lodge Mt. Then to Fort Benton Mt. via Billings then back to Missoula via the Capitol of Montana, Helena. New pilot Road 3's are really a nice riding tire.

The Glacier Park "Going to the Sun Highway" is supposed to open within a week, so am planning for that trip too.

I still remember the first time I heard this song, off to Montana my bike, my wife, and I did go!

[video=youtube;wztUGHnSmAM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wztUGHnSmAM[/video]

I will never forget the first time I seen this sign posted "reasonable and prudent speed limit".

Last edited:
It was actually yesterday. I did the 8,000 mile valve check/adjustment.
#1 intakes were a little loose
#2 exhaust were a little tight
Changed out the coolant, also.
Took about 2 hours. It won't take near as long next time.

I didn't realize the 14 x has gear shift indecator,that why I asked,thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I took her out a nice little road near my place, over the Alexander Valley mountains (wine country) and into Cloverdale to the famous Hamburger Ranch for lunch. Then we headed out Skaggs Springs road to the lake and chilled for a bit.

Didn't take many pics, but here you can see the road we had just traveled -- and what was ahead. All in all just a quick little 100 mile loop and all was well.

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

Rode to work. That isn't anything out of the ordinary for me but it had been almost two weeks since I have ridden. Just got back from a family vacation in Florida and missed riding. She started right up like only a day had passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back