• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2014 Honda Rumors and News

If we hear? But I'm sure something is up. I spoke to my dealer again Saturday. They are either keeping things really tight lipped or really don't know. I talked to the sales manager which is the guy who sold me my bike and supposedly he knows nothing. I was giving him a hard time and he swore he knows nothing. Said they are the last to know and only find out after the fact. I don't believe him. They really want the CrossRunner and have been hoping for that for two years now.

A replacement model for the NC is happening in Europe at least, but I don't know what the situation is for the USA and whether it will be imported there.
Funny you mentioning the CrossRunner because it hasn't sold at all well in the UK.

A replacement model for the NC is happening in Europe at least, but I don't know what the situation is for the USA and whether it will be imported there.
Funny you mentioning the CrossRunner because it hasn't sold at all well in the UK.

The parts manager wants one bad and he rides with the sales manager. That is probably why they mentioned it.

Believe me, honda lets leak out only what it wants too. Most times when I walked out of the dealer show was when it hit the internet. So, no dealer knows honestly until just before it is on the internet after the on line show for dealers

See several other threads on the matter especially the Patent link.......

Back