• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Tools/kit

gordonisbell

Reaction score
Visit site
Any suggestions for a good tool kit for the "Frunk" and something larger for the garage? Price not an issue with the exception of "diamond plated". Thanks in advance!

are we talking a ready made kit, or build your own? On the bike I keep it simple, multi head screwdriver, adjustable wrench, allen wrenches. At the house, anything I can justify buying, and a few things I couldn't. I'm not a brand loyalist when it comes to my tools.

I bought my NCX used and most of the stock toolkit was missing. I ended up going through the OEM parts fiche on bikebandit and bought all of the stock toolkit pieces. That said, I park my bike in the city, so eventually all of those things are going to get stolen from the frunk. Finding a cheaper collection of tools probably makes sense.

I bought my NCX used and most of the stock toolkit was missing. I ended up going through the OEM parts fiche on bikebandit and bought all of the stock toolkit pieces. That said, I park my bike in the city, so eventually all of those things are going to get stolen from the frunk. Finding a cheaper collection of tools probably makes sense.

The tool kit in the USA didn't come with much, a screwdriver, fuse puller, and a little cable thing for the helmet lock/hook thing.

Oh, interesting. I had the kit bag and the screwdriver handle, so my order looked like the following:

PULLER, FUSE 1 0.93
122352-8 SPANNER (12X14) 1 3.98
WRENCH, BOX (P16) 1 9.38
SPANNER (8X12) 1 2.82
SPANNER (10X14) 1 3.12
027049-6 HANDLE (120MM) 1 3.20 (wrench handle)
026822-7 WRENCH, EYE (22MM) 1 4.93
131153-9 WRENCH, EYE (27MM) 1 4.92

Back