• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Windscreen change height

Trooper, I ordered the taller screen from Honda. I just figured they might know more about their product and what would work than anyone else. I should know in a few days.

For those who await a report from someone else on a particular ergo product you must realize that a windscreen, seat etc may work great for one butt not another. Your total height has little to do in this area, its about inseem, arm length, torso. A skinny guy with same measurments as a fat guy may sit an inch lower in the seat. As another post states, you should be looking through or just over for the best non buffeting ride. Tape a yardstick to the stock windscreen to measure where your eye level is. This will get the best result.

I got ya buddy! I just saw a good opportunity for another wise crack. Hope ya got a laugh out of it!

I put mine on top with original screen... Not sure about turbulence... I find it easier to clean on top position... My hand small enough to clean the bottom of the screen from the front... :p

I moved my shield up, and no difference. A waste of my time, but I tried. Have a taller shield coming. Going with least costly Puig at $109. let's see where that goes.
good riding...

Back