• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Will the 2016+ NC750X's LED headlamp fit an American 2016 NC700X?

jasonhpier

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm sorry if this question has been asked, but will the FACTORY LED headlamp that comes on 2016 and newer NC750Xs in Japan and Europe fit on my American 2016 NC700X? I know I'll have to replace a few different items that hold the LEDs in place, but the front glass looks the same, and the frunk looks identical on the models, so it should fit, correct? I understand from other discussions that people feel the LED may be illegal in the US, and I don't want to speculate on that (I take my chances with the law!).

[New Vehicle] NEW HONDA NC750X with Improved LED Headlight and Suspension. | Motorcycle News | Webike Japan

We had a discussion on this before and I believe someone researched it and pointed out that the front subframe had the same part number whether it was LED or incandescent. So the feeling was that the LEd light would fit.

I read somewhere, maybe on a European forum that some folks were not happy with the light output or pattern of the Honda LED unit. So I'd recommend you research it and be sure you want one.

Here is a prior thread: Will the 2016 led headlight fit the older models?

We had a discussion on this before and I believe someone researched it and pointed out that the front subframe had the same part number whether it was LED or incandescent. So the feeling was that the LEd light would fit.

I read somewhere, maybe on a European forum that some folks were not happy with the light output or pattern of the Honda LED unit. So I'd recommend you research it and be sure you want one.

Here is a prior thread: Will the 2016 led headlight fit the older models?

Thanks for the information. The reviews I've read on the LED headlamp are all positive, so I'll look into which parts, and the cost involved. Thanks again!
Jason

If you happen to find out more about this, let me know! I'm very interested in one too but I can't seem to get anyone to confirm anything. Mainly for the headlight and the 'tail tidy'

If you do this I'd also like to know more about it. P/N's, where you ordered from, install, and comparative shots of the light output. My parents will be coming from the UK mid-May so I can have them purchase parts while they're still there and bring them with them if I decide to copy your idea!

Back