• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

will never buy another Honda

The company is in the UK (BikeHPS.com) The screen plus shipping was 191 British Pounds which when converted it came to over $350 Canadian.
They did not have any cheaper option for shipping. So i ordered the Ermax screen which was more reasonable.(from a different company based in USA) Hope it has enough protection.
I have since seen that Twisted Throttle distributes the MRA screen in Canada. They have not listed the NC750 yet so not sure if the NC700 screen would work.

I believe MRA is a German company - certainly not a UK manufacturer.

It's funny really I fitted a taller Puig screen, but have now refitted the original short Honda screen.

what was the issue with the Puig that made you change back? The Ermax is only slightly larger than stock. About 2inch taller and a bit wider.
The bubble in the centre helps alot. The wind pressure on my chest and especially under helmet is not as bad compared to the stock screen.

what was the issue with the Puig that made you change back? The Ermax is only slightly larger than stock. About 2inch taller and a bit wider.
The bubble in the centre helps alot. The wind pressure on my chest and especially under helmet is not as bad compared to the stock screen.
No none at all, only I prefer the looks of the the standard Honda tinted screen. I've never been a fan of tall screens as they always seem to create too much wind noise and buffeting around the head, so I always stick to lower screens anyway.

How are you finding the performance of your machine? Mine's great it flies along nicely. It's definitely a more fun bike to ride than my old 700X.

I ride my bike a lot, but only for smallish trips say 30 miles or so. I rarely seem to travel big distances these days...

Last edited:
because this NC750S is the best bike ever and i will keep it forever :)

i had the Hepco and Becker engine guard installed today. Turned out really nice.

took some pix

side view
f4Y5BQll.jpg

showing how far the guard sticks out. will cover the Frunk easy
i9KW504l.jpg

and finally the whole monty
NQKCys4l.jpg

nice peace of mind having the guard but hope i never get to test it

WOW!!! The NC750S, we do not have that model here in the States. We also do not have the "S Model" or another "750 Models" either.

CONGRATS on the bike.

LOL had me going, nice bike.

Yes, he did!!!

No none at all, only I prefer the looks of the the standard Honda tinted screen. I've never been a fan of tall screens as they always seem to create too much wind noise and buffeting around the head, so I always stick to lower screens anyway.
How are you finding the performance of your machine? Mine's great it flies along nicely. It's definitely a more fun bike to ride than my old 700X.
I ride my bike a lot, but only for smallish trips say 30 miles or so. I rarely seem to travel big distances these days...

That is why i like the Ermax screen. Not too huge and it lifted the wind just the right amount. Stock it was too turbulent under my chin. Made the helmet
really noisy. This on a (supposedly) quieter helmet Shoei GT-Air compared to RF1100.

I have around 2200km on it now. Has not changed my opinion that this is a fantastic bike. So glad i got it. It is so smooth on the hwy. Its like it is powered by a turbine. It just
purrs along at 130kph. Amazing mpg. Rode out to Hope BC last week (about 150km from home) Topped up the gas in Hope. Rode home and today went out for a shorter ride, half way out
(around 50km from home) i topped up the gas. Only took 8L to fill it.

On my ride today i stopped at a bike dealer to look around (huge dealer -Tons of bikes from almost all brands. Suzuki.Honda.Yamaha.Kawasaki.KTM) For the hell of it i had a sit on the Versys again just
to see if (after riding the NC for awhile) it feels any different. Nope. Just as tall and topheavy. no thanks. just so glad i got this NC.

My 750 had a few vibes in the right hand footpeg when I first got it, but as the miles have gone by and it's first service completed the vibes have disappeared. It really is a cracking machine!! :D

Last edited:
I may start complaining to Honda NOW demanding they ship the Red 750DCT to the US next year; any color as long as its Red.
I would own an NC by now if I hadn't read of the improved (750) version and a little irked we got dumped on w/the old model.
Come on Honda, get w/the program!

I may start complaining to Honda NOW demanding they ship the Red 750DCT to the US next year; any color as long as its Red.
I would own an NC by now if I hadn't read of the improved (750) version and a little irked we got dumped on w/the old model.

As soon as you buy the 750, the improved 800 version comes out, in RED. It never ends.

I don't think I would wait on a 750.get the 700 you will be just as happy.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Will possibly (and for sure not probably) getting the exact machine you are hoping for in 2015, make up for all the time of not riding an awesome bike now?

I know which choice I would make...;)

A sure fire way of seeing a 750 here next year is to buy the 700 now and that would really tick me off. I'll wait for the 800 in 2016.
The differences in the 2 models is negligible and w/the DCT, the gear indicator is not really needed, until one uses the paddle shifter.
I'll run my motarded 250L and wait Honda out on the 750.

Back